Chapter 34: like me

That's me up there ^•^
Question: who's room in the creepypasta house would your room be next to?

Y/n P.O.V
"Y/n I still don't agree with this" jeff says as I begin to walk out the house.
"I'm a creepypasta what is he going to do to me" I smirk giving him a kiss and nodding at Ben as I leave the house.
Jumping house to house I use my dog senses in order to locate his where abouts, I get a house away from him and use reptile vision only seeing one persons heat in the house. Perfect he's home alone. I climb through his bedroom window hearing the shower run in what I assume is the bathroom cos if not that's concerning and sit on his desk chair looking at the bathroom door. Wait. I didn't think this through enough. What's he doing in the bathroom? Shit. My thoughts spring into action and stamp my feet on the floor making a loud bang and remain seated in the chair. Everything goes quiet.
"Hello?" Brandon's voice spoke bravely behind the door followed by the sound of the towel coming off the towel rack. I make no sound and sit in his chair smirking letting my wolf fangs show.
Slowly the door handle begins to turn, and the door moves open creaking slightly. Unexpectedly a sharp object is thrown with skill I catch it between my two fingers and let out a low chuckle.
"Who are you? I'm not stepping out till I know I'm safe" Brandon spoke in a cold tone. Yet again I don't speak and just smirk more. I change the sound of my voice to sound satanic.
"Your use to these interactions I see" I chuckle. "I can't guarantee safety above everything else" I continue. It's silent for a while as if he is thinking I use my lizard sight to notice he's about to open the door. Let's fuck with him. I continue to smirk and use my chameleon camouflage while sitting in his chair.
He opens the door and looks at me unable to see anyone he continues to look around the room and steps out. He takes a second glance around the room. And is about to undo his towel.
"Please don't do that while I'm in here" I say in my normal voice covering my eyes. I sense him jump a bit. Slowly I uncover my eyes and notice his face being bright red.
"A-Amy how'd you g-get in here" he stuttered getting even more red.
"Through the window" I point behind me smirking showing my fangs.
"Did you hear that voice then?" He asked getting suspicious.
"You mean this voice" I say putting on the voice.
"I knew it" he almost whispered.
"We can talk more when you get dressed" I stand up and as I was about to leave the towel around his waist drops making me spin around and look in the other direction and jump out the window. "WHAT THE HELL" I shout back up at him.
"I-I'm sorry" he slightly shouts back. I wait a while till he's done. And go back through the window he's sat on his bed with a flushed face. "I'm really sorry" he says scratching the back of his head.
"I didn't see anything it's fine" I say trying not to think of it.
I sit back on his chair and he looks at me with an unsure look.
"Even think about throwing that knife at me it won't end well for you" I growl, I could sense the danger and knew already what it was.
"How did you..." He began to talk but I cut him off.
"I know more than you think I know" I smirk "how do you liked to be named, insane, psychopath, mental patient, unstable" I continue till he lets out a growl.
"They call me the nightmare bomber" she growls slightly then regaining his composure muttering a quick and quiet "sorry".
"Don't worry I don't have a cool name anyway, I only have a phrase." I look around the room "close your eyes and say goodbye" I emphasise using my hands. "I cut of people tongues and nail em to walls" I smirk.
"S-So you're..... you're..... like me"

The winner of the previous question isssss..... Fallendumpling

 Fallendumpling