Author's Disclosure #1

On an invisible plain of existence that lies amongst reality itself. A male person with black hair, grey small framed glasses, blue shirt and brown shorts sat on a chair with phone in hand, seemingly typing on his phone rather quickly. Then, he looked up and was shocked, as if he saw something or someone watching him.

"O-oh...is it time?" The person said, sighing as he stood up and pocketed his phone. The chair suddenly disappeared as he fixed his hair, as if he was preparing for a photo shoot or something.

"Well...I haven't done a question and answer before in any of my stories...so I'm kinda nervous about this." He muttered before his face turned into an irritated expression.

"Speaking of that...why is no one reviewing on the Ask or Dare one?! I thought I had Vaz handling the advertising should pile up some viewers..." He said, a slight irritation clear on his voice as he walked to a random location, which suddenly had a swivel chair and a desk with paper on top. One of the papers had the letters "1k Special" written in bold caps as he sat on the chair.

Suddenly, he snapped his fingers, making the papers disappear. He places his hands on the table as he adjusted himself to feel more inclined to the chair. Giving up a sigh, he smiled in front of him like he was recording a video.

"Hello friends!" He exclaimed. "Welcome to the behind the scenes of the Nitey TV station, a station that brings quality content everyday to your home via the Wattpad application."

Some music started to blare up as the male continued. "Since we have reached 1.5k + views on "The Dawn of Legends", I decided to expose myself a bit to my viewers.. a little bit of a heart to heart to say the least."

He pushed himself of the desk as the swivel chair wheeled back as he stood up as he talked. "This was the first in all my stories. The first ever question and answer that might address some of the lounging questions in mind...even though I didn't ask for some yet." He said as he started to walk again to the right.

"Updating this everyday is no joke, it was a lot of time management, critical thinking and typing. The stories I make usually took 3 hours to make, some not even reread to make sure that they were no mistakes just for the sake of meeting the daily quota of mine." He explained as a TV screen suddenly flickered from existence, showing numerous chapters of the stories.

"It was rather hard without ideas as of right now. I also need to take in consideration on how to make the said idea unique and appealing to my viewers... some probably needs to be redone though like that 'Minotaur's Backstory.' as it's way too short for my liking." He said as he started to walked again, but this time, to the left as the TV screen faded out from existence. A table with an alarm clock appeared beside him as he grabbed the said alarm clock.

"Time is gold and I didn't want to waste anytime. Heck, I usually stay up late at night just to dish out another one...which is taking a toll on me." He said with a tired sigh as he threw the alarm clock behind him. "And that is with school work mind you. Factoring school on the time I usually have, I only have about 2 - 3 hours of sitting down and writing a chapter. Right now, I got quite a lot of time due to the sembreak but..."

His hand scratched his right cheek as he gave a sheepish grin. "After sembreak, I would not upload daily anymore...probably every other day just to keep myself from burning out from school work and this at the same time. Sorry about that."

He bows an apology as another screen appeared beside him, fonts appearing in huge letters. Gracing a smile on his face, he gestured on the TV screen.

"Well even though the uploads may get reduced, new projects will be born soon. Just need to plan them out, refine them and pretty much type them. I won't post them unless I got like five chapters ahead so I don't get overwhelmed." He said as he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah...definitely have to do that. Don't wanna pull off a 'Chuunibyou Love' on that story..." He said while coughing. "Please note that read that story if you wish, but I may have given up updating that one since I moved on making Mobile Legends content."

He waves a hand in the air as the TV screen disappeared as he fixed his glasses. "Also, I will actually look at others stories in my spare time. Just to look at them and probably give comments and advice about your said story if you would like." He exclaimed as he moved to the left as a TV screen popped up, text flashing on the screen while showing some gameplay of Mobile Legends.

"Well another topic is the game itself." He said as a chair appeared and he sat down on it. The author grabbed his phone on his pocket and put it on his lap.

"I had been playing this game ever since last year.. the very release of the game around the world." He exclaimed as he tapped something on his phone.

"See here?" He said as he extended his arm forward, showing the phone screen.

"Pretty impressive huh?" He smirked. "I only got that last season, was super happy about it. Right now, I don't usually play the game in sessions, probably once or twice a day something like that." The author explained as he clicked a button on his phone, turning his phone off as he returned it back to his pocket. He stood up as he snapped his fingers, making the chairs and screens disappear.

"So yeah, that is pretty much the information that I would share it to you at the moment." The author said while smiling. "You can ask more in the comment section, I'll answer them there."

He took a step back as a big screen appeared behind him, above his head, showing 100+ votes and 1.8k+ views. "Thank you for the constant support! It is you guys that keep the fire burning and give me the perseverance to keep continuing!" The author said with a smile as confetti flew everywhere. The lights started to dim as the author turned his back around.

"Till next time then, stay awesome." He exclaimed as he disappeared, along the big screen and the confetti that was on the floor.

BZZZZTTTT! BZZZZTTT!

(SIGNAL LOST)

(PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL CABLE OPERATOR.)