Aluby - The Hunters VS The Fallen Angel

A Mobile Legends Remake Oneshot

By Nite

"So we are tasked to kill some sort of angel?"

The two hunters walked along a path that was quite inside the forest with Alucard leading the way while Ruby was following him. It was just a typical day for the two as they were simply taking jobs at the town center and came across the certain job mission that had them required to deal with some sort of fallen angel that was apparently terrorizing on a valley that was near Dawn City. Alucard was enticed to the job as it had a lot of gold involved offered by the council members themselves, making it a threat that seemingly scary for them that they had the Hunter's Guild to be involved.

Alucard was skeptical about the job at first as on why they didn't have their Order deal with such of a threat as it was their job in the first place. But after hearing that the Order had left to deal with a potential war threat at the northside of the city, the demon hunter decided to take the job as he deemed that he and Ruby were ready to take on the task.

He was fairly confident yet uncertain at the same time. He had heard of the fallen angel's destruction on the valley on the reports that he managed to pick up from the informant within the Hunter's Guild. The informant told him that it was utter destruction on what happened as there was no trace of the town that was on there except a huge, gaping crater. He was also told that it was simply the fallen angel's awakening after it was laid in a dormant state after a battle with the Holy Angel, Rafaela.

"Once you faced that guy, I warn you this. This is probably a battle that both of you would have to pull every trick on your sleeve just to be able to survive." The informant warned, his tone cold and serious. "That fallen angel.. is the reason why the Abyss was unrivaled back in the day till he was stopped by the Holy Angel and the Order. But otherwise, no one can match his power at all."

The informant leaned back on his seat, his hand gripped on the shot glass that he had as he was relaying the information to him. "Be lucky that I heard that the fallen angel isn't at full percent of his power after the fight with the Holy Angel but seeing that destruction on the valley, I would really advise that you either decline the mission or just do whatever the fuck you can to slay the dude before he goes into his full power."

It was something that he never heard before from the informant. That sheer tone of his was telling him that the thing that they were about to slay was nothing like he had ever seen. It was something that made Alucard think twice about the mission before deciding that they needed to do something like this.

After all, if both of them can't slay a damn fallen angel at barely his full power, how the heck they can beat Alice?

The demon hunter took it to heart that he was responsible about Ruby's life and his. He knew that he had to be extra careful and can't be cocky with a situation like this and had an Arrival Ward, which is used to instantly go back to the Guild no matter how far they were. Other than more potions and provisions, he deemed that he would go on with the mission.

But the thing is: Ruby was clueless of the entire thing as he forgotten to tell her about the mission as she wasn't there at the time. He was reluctant on telling her, thinking that it may cause her to be frightened about it and not do it with him but it seemed to bite at his conscience that he wasn't telling her the full mission details.

Alucard sighed as he simply decided to answer her questions as they walked. "Yes, it is apparently issued by the council of Dawn City." He answered. "They were paying a huge sum for that angel to be taken out."