Chapter One: Finding Strangers

Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake, and Sakura Haruno were walking back into Konoha after yet again another mission. They had been given a job in which Team Seven had to report to the Land of Waves. The three were to capture a rouge ninja that was killing villagers in a small little village near the border.

Uzumaki was telling one of his famous stories, when Kakashi noticed something out of the corner of his uncovered eye. Sitting outside the gates propped up against the newly rebuilt concrete walls, was a girl. Hatake almost fainted after he realized she was basically half naked. It reminded him of one of his Icha-Icha books.

In all actuality, her clothes were not in the best condition. This girl's, or some would say women by the size of her noticeably large chest. Her camouflage cargo pants had holes in them, her shirt had large gashes cut into it, presumably from a kunai. Her hair was a tangled, light orange mess that pooled around her sitting figure. 

Sakura, being a medical ninja, decided that the poor girl had become dehydrated and needed medical attention quickly. 

"Naruto, come with me and carry her to the hospital," she ordered heading for the open gates. Naruto went and crouched beside her body then brushed some hair from her eyes. She was pretty, like really pretty, but Naruto actually kept quiet. He picked up her lifeless form, holding her bridal style. her head fell back, but he didn't care.

Sakura rushed over and laid her head against his chest, "I dread the day you have children," she led the way into the village, "Kakashi-sensei, could you report this to Lady Tsunade?"

"Of course. What kind of a teacher would I be to set a bad example for my students by keeping secrets from the leader of our village?" Kakashi joked and put his hands together. In a plume of smoke, he was gone.

"Alright Naruto you know you're job, too, right?," Sakura put her hands on her hips and turned in the opposite direction of the hospital.

"Right away, Sakura. Wait where are you going?," Naruto half-asked, half screeched.

"To talk to Ino. I'll be right there I promise. I can't trust you with a dying patient," Haruno dashed down the street leaving Naruto by himself. He looked down at the supposedly unconscious human in his arms. Then he remembered the task at hand and started in the direction of the Konoha Health Facility.

When Uzumaki arrived, he explained to thee nurse at the front desk the situation. She appointed him to a room and sent another nurse with him in case something happened, like her heart stopped beating.

About fifteen or twenty minutes later, Sakura came into the room and was surprised to see that naruto was still there, "What are you still doing here? I thought you would have gone home or to Ichiraku's," Haruno observed her teammate. 

"I kinda felt bad leaving her here alone," Naruto said almost sleepily, "Like if she woke up. She'd probably be confused as hell as to where she was. I guess I didn't want her freaking out or something."

"Yeah. And a guy sitting here, watching her sleep won't freak her out," Haruno giggled and put a pair of gloves on.

"Oh, yeah. I never thought about that," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you okay, Naruto?," she asked, moving to stand next to the orange haired beauty.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired from the mission and lack of ramen," he told her unconvincingly. She nodded. Her heart almost burst out of her chest, one of the most deadliest sicknesses. Tsunade burst through the doors and over to the bed where her apprentice stood.