Chapter Eighteen: Kiss Me

"So what you want me to change it or ban it or something like that?," Tsunade looked at the dog trainer and the commoner.

"Yes," Kiba squeezed Ruma's hand tighter.

"Why should I?," Tsunade hid a smirk from behind her hands.

"Because," Ruma spoke up, "I want to marry Kiba."

This came as a shock to Tsunade and Kiba as well. She hadn't ever metioned this to him.

"That's a problem," Tsunade stood, "I'm sure you are quite aware as to why this law was put into action."

"To have greater possiblities of," Ruma paused, "offspring having chakra abbilities."

"Correct. So why should I ban this law just for the two of you," Tsunade crossed her arms over her chest.

"Lady Tsunade," Kiba stepped forward letting go of Ruma's hand, "I can't give a political answer as to how this would effect anyone other than ourselves, but I can say this would make both of us very happy and indebted to you."

Ruma teared up. She had only just told Kiba she wanted to marry him and he accepted.

"Is this true," the Hokage looked to Ruma, "Do you also believe you would be happier this way?"

"Yes," Ruma replied wiping tears tears from her eyes. She stepped forward and stood beside Kiba again.

"Well I shall have you know I've been working for weeks to get that law banned," Tsunade sat back down, "So I'll se what happens and let you be the first to know."

Kiba and Ruma bowed then left the Hokage's office.

Once they were out and the door shut, Ruma threw her arms around him who in return wrapped her in his arms. She drew back a little and smiled. Kiba, to happy to control himself, kissed her. They were interupted by a small 'ahem' and turned to see Shizune staring at them. She gestured for them to move aside and they broke away from each other.

Shizune opened the door and was about to disappear into Tsunade's office when she turned back around, "Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me."

The teens thanked her and ran back to his home where they slept the rest of the day away.

After visiting Inoichi, Naruto decided to walk the very confused Hinata home.

Once he got her halfway there she stopped. He was behind her in case she fell so he almost ran into her back.

"Naruto," she turned around, "I dont' want to go to my house. Yours is a whole lot calmer and feels a lot more like a home then the Hyuuga mannor."

"But Hinata you've already spent a day and a half away and don't you think your father will get worried?," he quietened down when he said the word father.

"Hiashi would not care one way or the other," she replied walking over to him and suggling up in his chest.

"Hinata-," he stopped.

Hinata looked at him a sad expression across her face,"It doesn't matter," she shouted, "I'm a big girl now he needs to respect that and let me go. I can't always be his little play thing. I'm not always going to stand there and take the disrespect he gives me even when I do everything in my power to make him proud."

Naruto watched as she broke down right in front of him, in the middle of the street.

He was glad no one was around, "Hinata," he moved over to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

Her head was hanging and her bangs covered her eyes. He lifted her head and saw a tear fall to the ground.

Her face was soaked with tears and her Byakugan active. She launched herself at Naruto and dug her hands into the back of his jacket.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Take her with you Naruto," Hiashi Hyuuga walked up behind him, "If it's what she really wants."

Naruto tried to turn to see him but Hinata kept him firmly standing where he was.

Hiashi smiled at his daughter then walked up to her only putting a hand on her head before he walked off.

Naruto stayed there comforting her until she finally stopped crying, got her breathing under control, and wiped the last tear away.

"Are you sure you want to go to my place?," Naurto asked her.

"Positive," she smiled like nothing happened.

"Okay," he took her hand and walked her to his apartment.

Once they were inside Hinata waited for the door to close before she kissed Naruto.

"What was that about?," he said blushing slightly and staring into her eyes.

"I love you," she said and bit her lower lip.

"I love you to," he said.

She leaned in and kissed him again. He slowly moved his arms up to wrap around her waist. He pulled her closer, if that was even possible, and she gasped a little not ready for the sudden movement.

Naruto laughed, "Hina-chan you really are to much sometimes," he smiled as she buried her face into his jacket.

"I'm hungry. Can you make me some ramen?," Hinata looked up and smiled at him.

"Sure," he kissed her forehead and walked over to the small kitchen.

As Naruto made their lunch, Hinata walked back to his bedroom. She sat down on the bed where she slept the previous night. Hinata ran her fingers across the sheets and then she remembered Naruto tried to kiss her but she didn't let him.

But she didn't know why. All her thoughts were thrown out the window when Naruto came up to the room, "Hinata ramen's done," he hung onto the door frame. She jumped a little then stood.

As she got closer Hinata stopped in front of him.

She took his hand and pulled him back into the room, "Hinata what are you doing the food's getting cold," she didn't respond. She just sat down on the bed and pulled him down with her. She laid back and they were in the same position as before. He was hovering over her and Naruto tried to get back up but she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Naruto," she stared into his eyes, "kiss me," her eyes never left his.

"Hinata what are you doing? Do you feel alright?," he put a hand to her forehead.

"I feel fine Naruto,"Hinata giggled," I just want a kiss."

"You're defintly sick," Naruto felt her head again.

Hinata let go of him and he got up. He pulled her to her feet and once she was up he kissed her cheek and she smiled.