Chapter Five: Mystery Man

Hinata and Kanai walked back up the street to where everyone was standing in a group.
Shikamaru was laying down on the grass when they got back.
Kanai ran over and sat down next to him. The teens watched as they realized she didnt care. She was happy and wanted to stay that way.
The group disbanded starting with Kiba, Shino, and Akamaru. Then Choji left with Ino trailing behind him.
Nara stood and Otazowa walked over to Hinata and Naruto.
"What are you doing Kanai?," Hinata asked the kunoichi.
"I thought that Sakura was-," She was cut off by Naruto.
"Dont worry we'll tell her,go have fun," he pointed to Shikamaru who was waiting for her.
She smiled and ran over to her love. He took her hand and walked back up to his house with her clinging to his arm.
"Are you ready to go home Hinata," Naruto asked the girl who he now relized was about to cry.
"Huh? Oh, Yeah sure Naruto," the Hyyuga smiled at him,"they make a great couple don't they."
The blond looked back at them then turned to Hinata,"Are you hungry? I'm starving!"
"Yeah I could eat something. How about Ichiraku's I've been craving since we went there today," Hinata smiled at her friend.
"Hinata you read my mind! You really are a genious," he put his hands behind his head and walked of towards the ramen shop.
Hinata ran to catch up to him after taking one last look at Kanai and Shikamaru before they entered the house.

As Skikamaru closed the door Kanai jumped on his back. He carried her to his room and dropped her on the bed. He took off his shirt and she got on her knees and hugged him while he stood next to the bed.
As request to his parents the door was open. And his mom eavsdropped on the teens.
"I told Naruto I didnt know if I loved you yet or not, but now I think I more than like you," Kanai's voice was soft as she drifted of to sleep her face was buried in Shika's chest as he held her.
"I love you to Kanai," Nara smiled and brushed her hair from her face.
Mrs. Nara shut the door after Shikamaru fell asleep and went down the hall with a smile on her face.

Naruto and Hinata went to Ichiraku's and then Naruto walked her home.
He stopped in front of her house and she went inside after saying thanks and goodbye. Naruto looked up to the sky and noticed it was almost 7 and Sakura would return at about seven-thirty.
Naruto ran to his apartment just before Sakura got there.
She came through the door and saw him sitting on the couch,"Hey where's Kanai?"
"Shikamaru's," Naruto replied smiling.
"What!? You let her go there alone?," Haruno yelled.
"Shes not alone he's there and his parents," he said the last part quietly and Uzumaki sheilded himself waiting for the attack.
"Get some sleep we have a mission tomorrow and were one man short since Sai just left." Haruno put down the pillow and started to walk towards the door.
"He left this late at night?"
"Yeah aparently a secret mission at last minute."

Sakura left and started home. She thought she saw someone on the top of the building next to hers but when she looked again there was nothing. She walked up to her room and put on night clothes. She laid down and noticed the window was open.
'I forgot to close it no wonder its so cold in here,'she thought as she closed it and locked it.
She walked over to her dresser and took her headband off. Haruno brushed her hair and went to lay down when she noticed someone in the mirror.