Chapter Twenty-Three: Can You Make Me Some Ramen?

Naruto and Hinata were in his kitchen.

Hinata was waiting for Sasuke so she could get this whole week over with.

"Ugh. When is that idiot coming to get me. We've been waiting for an hour already," she moaned, her new personality gaining control at the mention of him.

He chuckled, "Hinata why do you want to go? If you stay here we can be together," Naruto got up from his chair and walked over to Hinata, wrapping his arms around her.

She smiled and leaned into him,"I guess you're right," her normal persona coming back.

Hinata got on her toes and was about to kiss him when someone knocked on the door.

"Better late than never right?," she said walking to the door.

"Could have been a little later," Naruto leaned up against the counter.

Hinata laughed and opened the door. Ruma stood there shaking.

"Hinata I need to talk to you, please I'm begging," she took Hinata's hands in hers.

"Okay," Hinata stepped outside shuting the door behind them,"What's wrong?"

"Well nothing really, but something, and then again it was wonderful but-," she was cut off.

"Hinata!," Sasuke called from across the street.

"Oh no," she turned back to Ruma,"Tell me what happened and fast."

"Okay so...uh..me and Kiba...we...um....we had sex last night and-"

"What," Hinata grabbed her friend's shoulders, "You and Kiba did what?"

"Didn't you hear her? She said they had sex," Sasuke stood beside them staring at Hinata,"To be honest I didn't think Inuzuka would ever get a girlfriend. So him having sex with you must mean the world's gonna explode."

"Kiba is a whole lot better than you," they both said. His ego deflated and Naruto opened the door behind them.

"Hinata is-," he saw Sasuke and started to grab Hinata but stopped himself, "is everything alright?," he looked to Ruma.

"Yeah everything's fine," Hinata latched onto him and Sasuke scoffed.

"Hey!," Ruma turned to the Uchiha,"just because you have a crush on Hinata doesn't mean you have to be mean!"

"Shut up peasent," Sasuke grabbed the handle of his sword.

"Sasuke don't," Hinata stepped in front of him," Let's just go," she started walking away but Naruto stopped her.

"You don't have to come with me today or any day. Just do what you want, it doesn't matter to me," Sasuke let go of the sword and walked away.

"So," Naruto wrapped his arms around Hinata,"you're staying home today?"

"Seems like it," she smiled at him and then looked to Ruma,"do you mind if I help Ruma first though?"

"No not at all. As long as you're not with Sasuke," he kissed the top of her head and she smiled.

"Thanks Naruto," Ruma kind of smiled but remembered why she was here.

"So Ruma what did you need," Hinata turned to her teammates girlfriend.

"Well uhh..," she glanced at Naruto.

"Oh sorry girl stuff I get it," he threw his hands up like he surrendered and walked back into his apartment.

"Hinata," Ruma whispered when the door closed, "this morning I woke up and felt really sick so I......well.....um, I need to know if I'm pregnant."