Chapter Six: New Mission; Addition to Team Seven

Sakura turned around with a kunai in hand.
The shadowy figure took a half step forward and then spoke," Your skills have become sharpper Sakura," the voice was low and she recognized it immediately.
"Sauske, what are you doing here?," she asked raising the kunai.
"I got bored being alone," he stepped from the shadows,"I decided to come back and belong some where."
"Well you dont belong here," she backed up,"not after what you did to Naruto."
"What did I do to Naruto?," He asked moving closer forcing her to back up to the vanity in which she noticed him.
"You betrayed him. He trusted you and you left for power. And now you come back looking for forgivness. I'm not the one you should be asking, that would be Naruto," she threw the small weapon to the ground in front of his feet.
It triggered her parents who wanted to know what she was doing.
Sakura tried to scream but Uchiha covered her mouth.
He replied in her voice,"I dropped a couple kunai, I'm alright though," the boy still covered her mouth.
"Okay well good night honey see you in the morning," her mother went down the hall to her respective bedroom.
"What do you want Sauske?," Haruno was whispering now.
"I want you," he said with a smile and then Sakura's vision faded as she was put to sleep.

She woke up in the morning in her bed. She looked around for any signs of him, but all evidence pointed to it just being a dream.
She went down to the kitchen and ate then started towards Shikamaru's. Sakura had to pick up her new friend before the Hokage killed her.
She got to the Nara house 15 minutes after setting out. Shikamaru was awake but Kanai was out cold. Sakura tried for twenty minutes to get her up before she finally rose.
"Sakura-chan why are you here?," the kunoichi's voice was weak and she rubbed her eyes.
"I came to get you before Tsunade-sama kills me now lets go," Haruno instructed Shikamaru's girlfriend. She shot up and put her borrowed jeans and sandals on then followed Sakura out the door.

Uzumaki sat waiting for Sakura and Kakashi in his apartment where they agreed to meet. This was only so Sakura could bring Kanai to his house. Ever since his talk with Hinata the feeling hadn't been as strong twards Kanai, but more so grew in the direction of the heiress.
When Sakura arrived with Kanai in tow, they waited for Kakashi.

"Sakura-chan?," Kanai said from the kitchen, "I was wondering if you think it's possible for me to go with you on your mission today?"
Sakura and Naruto looked at the girl. It had been a month since she arrived and was well recovered as checked by the Hokage.
"Why would you I'd kill for a DAY off you've had a month," Uzumaki smiled at her.
"Well it's just that ever since I got here, i've taken advantage of your kindness. And I want to earn my keep, pay the village back for taking such good care of me," Kanai was picking the label off a water bottle.
"Well I for instence think it's a great idea," Kakashi came through the door a while before, but no one noticed, "besides we are a man short today."
Kanai lit up,ran over to the jonin and gave him a hug," We should ask Tsunade now right?"
The members of team seven nodded and they all left Naruto's apartment to walk to the tower.

When they brought up the matter, at first the leader wasn't convinced but Kanai begged and pleaded on her hands and knees.
"Aliright, alright. You can go, but please don't ever do that again, I hate whining kids," Tsunade held her forehead apparently a hangover from last night,"but you'll need proper gear, the mission is postponed until everyone is ready and equipped. Sakura you'll attend to Kanais needs as far as clothing and weapons. Make sure she ready for this or she wont go."
"Thank you so much Lady Tsunade!," Kanai launched a hug at the Hokage. She accepted with a smile and Team Seven left the tower, going their seprate ways for the evening.
"Tsunade-sama are you sure about this," Shizune sounded worried," we don't even know her fighting techniquies."
"That's why I'm sending her out, so we can know," she countered, "I'll have Kakashi report everything he sees to me, directly. Besides this might help us figure out if she's working with someone else or not."