Chapter Thirteen: Party Closing

As the guys looked in astonishment at how quickly the door opened and closed, the girls in the kitchen all surrounded around Ruma.

"What are you guys doing to her?," Kanai walked over to Ruma and crossed her arms.

"We're waiting for some details about her and Kiba goof out there," Haruno answered.

"He not a goof," Ruma shouted, "he's really nice and caring and gentle and sweet..," she stopped covering her mouth, realizing the walls were not sound proof and that she said to much.

"Wow," Ino smiled, "he seriously doesn't look like that. More sort of a punk than any of that."

"I know right," Sakura added.

Hinata however had a different comment, "I know that already tell me something else."

The girls stared at her and she shrugged, "He is on my team after all," Hinata continued, "tell us about you guys as a couple."

The group turned back to face Ruma and then she remembered something, "I'm still hungry Hinata. Think you can make me something?"

"Fine, but then you tell us something," she walked to the fridge.

The guys heard the comment from the other room and Kiba blushed a little then Shikamaru laughed.

"What?," asked the dog trainer.

"Did you hear any of that, I mean its weird, you never seem that way around us," the genious smiled.

"That's cause he doesn't love you guys like he loves Ruma, right Kiba?," Naruto asked slapping Kiba on the back.

"NARUTO!," Kiba grabbed the front of shirt and everyone else laughed.

"By the way Kiba," Neji stopped laughing for a second, "I've never seen Ruma around before. Is she older than me, Lee, and Tenten?"

"Uhh..no acctually Ruma isn't exactly a ninja," he said the last part really quiet as he sat back down in his seat on the floor.

It was quiet for a minute but Shino started up again, "You know you can get her in trouble for that right?"

"Yeah I know that's why this is the first time I've took her somewhere. In fear of getting caught and losing her," he replied to his best friend while laying down on the floor.

"Well, let us get back to the game. I'm sure I will win this time," Lee said rather cheerfully despite the mood of the others.

"Dont get ahead of yourself bushy brow," Naruto said laying down his cards.

"Hey Ruma," Sakura spoke to the girl eating a sandwhich, "come think of it I've never seen your file in the Hokages office any where, is it like a secret or something?"

"No that's not it," she started, "Don't freak out or tell anyone, but Im not really a ninja at all."

Tenten and Ino exchanged looks and Hinata stopped cutting the cake.

"You guys couldn't tell?," Kanai chimed in, "It's pretty obvious. She looks to normal in those clothes."

The girls stood up and went over and all hugged her at once, "I hope it works out flawlessly," Ino said. They all nodded in agreement.

"So," Hinata latched away from the hug, "Who wants cake?"

""Me!," Naruto shouted from the living room.

The girls laughed and Sakura carried the cake out to the table filled with snacks and drinks.

Naruto dashed over feasting his eyes on it, only to pulled back by Hinata who gave him a stern look and a lecture saying it was for Shino and he gets the first peice as per her tradition.