4*

Jane

I walked out of the bathroom with my hair curled and my makeup on while Harry tucked in his shirt. I wore a little black strapless dress because the were going dancing.

He turned around and shook his head. "Oh hell no!" I raised an eyebrow. "You're not going out looking that sexy."

"Oh, I thought I looked bad?" I said walking over to him. "Remember this is all for you daddy." He spanked my ass making me yelp. I turned and put my arms around his waist. "You know we don't have to go dancing, we can get on your bike and go cruise around and have dinner," I said honestly not feeling like dancing anymore.

To be honest, if he wanted to just have sex all night I would be down for that.

"Really? I don't mind going out." He promised. "I'll dance right." He joked.

"My feet hurt in these shoes, besides we haven't been able to just be on the bike and go for a ride." He nodded. "Wind blowing through our hair, me holding on for dear life, and you-" I looked him up and down. "-in your leather jacket and helmet." I licked my lips.

"You like the bad boy part of me, Jane, just admit it." I nodded. "You love when I walk around shirtless and whenever I get angry, it turns you on."

"Can you blame me? You never get angry anymore." He chuckled. "Sometimes you do nothing and I want to jump on you and kiss you."

"Honestly same. The other day you were washing dishes when your shirt got all wet and you weren't wearing a bra-what are you doing?" He asked looking down as I began tugging off his belt. "I thought we were going out?" He said pulling off his shirt. Clearly, he wanted to have sex too.

"I need you," I told him. "Please make love to me." I kissed his neck and bit harshly, smoothing it over with my tongue. I put my hands around his neck and jumped up into his arms.

"Again, that's the third time today." He teased. "Maybe we should mix it up a little?" He asked. I smirked looking at the bag of toys we brought in the corner of the room.

"I'm going to tie you up." I dropped down from him.

"I thought I could do that?" He said awkwardly. I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm in charge." He gulped. I put my hand on his crotch and squeezed. He hissed in pleasure. "Mine?"

"Yours." He smirked. "I'm all yours."

"Exactly." I pushed him back on the bed. "That's all mine." I straddled him. I pinned his hands back and leaned down to press my lips to his.

Suddenly my phone began ringing and both Harry and I raised an eyebrow, both probably thinking about ignoring it.

"It might be your sister." I pushed off of his bare chest and surely it was Phoebe.

"Hello?" I answered watching Harry sit up.

"Hi, mommy!" Daisy said over the phone. "I'm at aunties house!"

"Oh really are you going to sleep over?" She and I talked as I sat back on the bed. Harry listened beside me.

"Hi, toots." He said to her.

"Hi daddy, what are you doing?" She asked. Harry looked at me and smirked.

"Mommy and I are about to go out on a date," he explained. They talked for a while until he hung up.

I stood up and walked over to the mirror in our room to fix my hair. Harry put his shirt back on. "Let's have dinner," I told him.

*
*
*

The waiter came back with my margarita and I cheered. "Sir we have virgin options if you'd like?" The man asked Harry. He looked at me and I gave him a look to go for it.