32*

Jane

Harry seemed down for a few weeks. As he began working again he would come home and spend a lot of time with the kids. At night he wanted to be held and would sometimes cry himself to sleep.

I had somehow managed to get Desmond's main vineyard number where he and his wife lived.

I told Harry, who stared at the paper for a long time. He couldn't bring himself to call and I understood why. Fear of rejection.

He would only smile when he was playing with Daisy or the twins. He'd lay on his stomach and have the baby on their playmat and kiss their tummies.

"Who's tummy is that? I'm gonna eat that cute tummy." Harrison would giggle as Harry would nibble on his stomach. He would give them all baths and sing while he washed their toes and the little rolls of baby fat. "Violet you have the most beautiful brown eyes like mommy." She'd giggle too.

At night when they'd all be asleep he would walk in and lay beside me and think too much. Today he did just that and sighed. "I need you."

"Okay, how about I distract you a little hmm?" He looked at me as I stood up to close our door. We had the baby monitor right by our bed so we didn't need the door opened all the time. I took off my shirt and underneath I had worn something a little sexy. He smiled at my red lace bra and matching panties. "Will you make love to me?" He smiled.

"Mhmm, come here." I crawled up the bed to kiss him.

He put his arms around me and deepened the kiss. We began making out on the bed, tongues intertwined and hands lingering over our bodies.

I began to get very turned on as his tongue massaged against mine. We haven't had sex since I gave birth so I was a bit scared. Luckily I was prepared already.

"Baby you need to get me ready for you." I stood and walked over to our closet to bring the charged vibrator, some lube, and condoms. He chuckled taking off his shirt.

"Lay down and I'll take care of you." I nodded laying back on the pillows. He turned on the toy and made a face. "Jesus no wonder people use these." I giggled.

He laid between my legs and kissed my thighs, sucking on the inner side. He ran his hand in between my legs, pressing a kiss to my center.

"Mm, Harry." I moaned. He turned on the vibrator and began massaging over my panties. I gasped moaning at the sensation. I bit my lip trying not to be too loud as he turned the setting up. He took off my panties and did the same thing again, but this time it was more intense. Using the lube he rubbed it over me, finding my clit. "Baby!" I cried out.

"Feels good?" I nodded. "I'm going to make you feel good, I promise."

"Okay." As he found my entrance he slowly pushed the toy inside of me. I gasped feeling a bit uncomfortable. Nothing painful, but it was like my body was scared of what was to come. I could feel myself getting tense until he gently soothed me with his hand on my inner thigh.

After a minute did I start to feel the pleasure of it. I was craving more, I needed him inside of me.

"You're doing so good baby girl, so amazing. You want me to make you feel better?" I nodded quickly. He slowly pulled the toy out, placing it aside. He sat up pulling himself out.

Grabbing my hand he wrapped it around his cock for me to get him harder. I spit on my hand and moaned as I touched him. After a minute he put a condom on with more lube and adjusted between my legs.

"You tell me if it hurts okay, I want you to feel good my love, okay?" I nodded watching him as he slowly pushed into me. It stung for a minute, but the sting of the stretch begins to fade after a moment. He began slowly thrusting into me.