35*

Jane

"Oh my god." I moaned against Harry's ear. His body weight was crushing me. "Wake up you're so heavy." I poked his side.

"I'm awake, I'm trying to cuddle with you." He laid back beside me. "I don't want to get up, " he groaned.

I rolled my eyes getting up to stretch my arms. Today Harry's dad and his family were coming over and I had to start getting food ready for like twenty people because Harry decided to invite everyone at his job and our friends so he could avoid any awkward silences. "You are such a baby." I teased.

"Then hold me." He pouted.

I shook my head. "Come and take a shower with me before the kids are up." That got him up really quick.

Halfway through rinsing out my hair, Harry began singing. "Oh my love, Janine I'm helpless for your smile like a Polish wander I travel ever onwards to your land and were it not just for the jewels, I'd close your hand your strange demand to collocate my mind scares me into gloom you're too intense I'll have to keep you in your place I've no defense I've got to keep my veil on my face, Janine, Janine, you'd like to know me well but I've got things inside my head that even I can't face." His hands went around me as he sang David Bowie.

"Your voice is so sexy," I mumbled to him. "If you're trying to get laid, it's working." He smiled leaning down to kiss my neck. His tongue ran from underneath my ear down my neck across my shoulder. His hands landed on my waist, running down to my front. I could feel him getting hard against my backside. His fingers began to move over my slit. "Harry." I moaned.

He pushed his finger into me and began pumping slowly. I lifted my leg up on the edge of the tub. "You like that baby?" I nodded moaning. "Your pussy feels so good." He turned me over and I whimpered at the loss of his hand. "Why don't you be a good girl on your knees?"

"Yes, daddy." I dropped down to my knees. He took a deep breath as I wrapped my hands around him. I lifted his cock up to lick from the base all the way up to the tip; taking him in my mouth, causing Harry to slam his hand against the shower wall and his head drops back.

"Oh, baby girl." He whimpered. I bobbed my head slowly looking up at him. He looked so good as the water fell down over his body. His eyes slightly closed and his lip between his teeth. I pulled away and gasped for air.

He brought me up to my feet. Bending down he grabbed me by my thighs and pressed me up against the tile wall.

"Oh cold, cold!" I gasped.

"Sorry, you alright?" I nodded kissing him. He chuckled against my lips. I reached between us and held him. He was so warm and heavy in my hand, giving me chills up my spine. I lined him up and slowly he pushed into my entrance. "Oh, my fuck." He sighed in pleasure. "Fuck I love you."

He moved his hands to hold me up with his forearms under my knees. "Harder, fuck me harder." He began thrusting hard against me, making myself moan loudly against his ear.

There was something so enticing about this position that made it hard to shut up.

"You have to be quiet baby, I know it feels good." He teased, then bent down to leave open mouth kisses to my chest.

I raised an eyebrow adjusting myself to start grinding myself on him. He let out a deep moan from the back of his throat. "Shh baby be quiet." I teased back. "Mmm fuck..."

"Don't fuck with me, because I will fuck you into oblivion in two seconds. Make you cum so hard, you'll be begging daddy to stop."

"Then do it." He set me down and spun me to push into me from behind. I stuck my ass out and almost lost it completely as he began thrusting hard. "Baby!" I moaned.