19

Jane

Harry seemed really happy as we walked with my sister, Olivia, and Lisa into the party supply store.

Wedding planning was something Harry actually wanted to be involved in, so I wanted to show him what the woman made for our centerpieces.

"Big store," Harry commented.

We were currently waiting for the woman to come out as we looked at napkins and silverware. Harry had his arms around my shoulders as I looked through a book of ideas.

It was now May and Location, date, color scheme, flowers, photographer, and all the big stuff were done. I had gone dress shopping with my mom, sisters, and of course Olivia but hadn't found anything I liked. "I want these," I started looking at napkins. Our colors would be gold and blush, Harry said he wanted me to have what everything I wanted.

"Sounds good baby." He kissed my cheek.

"Jane, she's ready for you guys," Lisa told me from the end of the aisle. I held Harry's hand as I walked to the counter where the most beautiful centerpiece was placed in front of us.

 I held Harry's hand as I walked to the counter where the most beautiful centerpiece was placed in front of us

"Holy shit," Harry said surprised. "It's big."

"That's what she said." I heard Phoebe say.

"Miss Jane, do you like it?" The woman at the counter who I've come to know very well these past few weeks asked me.

"Mary, it's beautiful, isn't it my love?" I asked Harry who nodded looking down at me surprised.

"Amazing." He looked at her. He took his card out and handed it to me. "Excuse me a minute." He walked out while Mary went to get the other centerpiece for our wedding table. Harry walked out of the store and I looked back at Phoebe who told me to go check him. I followed him out where he sat in the front of the store on a bench.

He was wearing a nice button-up shirt with his sleeves rolled up so you can see his tattoos. He wore his sunglasses and looked deep in thought. "You okay?" He nodded.

"Yeah just crazy to think how broke I was at one point. I never thought I'd be at a point in my life where I could spend so much money on something so extravagant as a wedding. I'm glad I can do that. I'm glad we can do that." I chuckled sitting beside him.

"Well, I thought you saw the centerpieces and freaked out on me." He shook his head. "Come on, she wants to show us some more stuff." I put my hand out so he can hold it. "Come on, muffin." He chuckled kissing my temple.

"Okay, boo bear." I giggled walking into the store with him again.

*
*
*

A few days later I walked through a dress store again with everyone in the bridal party and of course my mom. I had picked out three dresses I wanted them to see on me and help me decide. But everyone had to put there input so I have to try on more than fifteen dresses.