21

Harry

I laid there in bed holding my baby next to me. She moved a little and I smiled, still sleepy. "Good morning baby girl."

"Morning big poppa." I opened my eyes and screamed as I looked at Louis laying beside me. He laughed at me and I quickly let him go.

"Louis what the fuck! Where's Jane?" He laughed.

"Getting ready, it's your wedding day, bro!" I sat up and my suit was hanging up on the door. "You know you get really touchy in your sleep, tried to grab on my goodies." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways everyone is here?" I nodded as he stretched his arms. "Time to get ready and stuff." I stood up and looked around.

"Thanks, best man." He walked over and looked into my eyes. "What, Louis?"

"You're beautiful, and this is one of the happiest days of your life, I just thought you should know." I blinked.

"Thank you, Louis." He nodded pulling me in for a hug. "You're a good friend."

After our hug, I went out and all the guys are having breakfast. I walked in and they all cheered. "Look at this guy, he's all smiles!" Steve, Sunny's husband says in his strong Chicago accent.

"Harry take a seat, I made waffles," Charles says. The twins and little Charlie all sat on the opposite side of the table eating so I sat with them.

"Uncle Harry?" Charlie, who was only two years older than Daisy asked. "Am I the ring bear?" I chuckled because he couldn't say ring bearer.

"Yeah buddy, I have auntie Jane's ring with me and you'll get both of them and walk in before Daisy, alright?" He nodded. Someone knocked and it was the photographer coming in to take photos.

After we ate I took a shower and walked out of the room in my pants looking for my shirt. I could feel someone's eyes looking at me and when I turned Steve and Robin looked at me weirdly. "Is that from the car accident?" Robin asked about the scar on my ribs.

"Oh, this one?" I pointed to it. "This is from the accident, this one is from when I got a knife pulled on me, and these are... from other stuff." I pointed them out.

"You got a knife pulled on you?" Robin said shocked. I chuckled nodding as the distant memory was such a long time ago.

"Good times," I said finally finding my shirt.

As I got dressed Robin helped me with my tie. "You look more than ready." He joked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're here." He looked at me and patted my arm.

"Listen, Harry, I may not be your father and you may be a grown man. But I look at you as a son, and over these past few years, I've grown to like you very much. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you." I looked down and nodded.

"Thank you, that means a lot." It meant a lot to me, but I was never one to express myself.

" It meant a lot to me, but I was never one to express myself