27*

Jane sat at her desk reading over the memo about keeping the back gate closed when you leave campus.

She looked at the time and decided to get a drink from the teacher's lounge. She stood quickly walking across campus to the office. It felt odd as if someone was watching her, but she can already tell who.

As she waited for the machine another teacher asked for the time. "Oh um?" She touched her pocket. "I left my phone." She looked at her watch. "Ten past twelve." The teacher thanked her and Jane walked back to her classroom.

Stepping in, it had smelled of cologne. She looked around and something felt odd. She walked to her desk and her phone was placed facing down. She picked it up and shrugged setting it down on the desk too distracted by the bell ringing.

Meanwhile down the hall, Ashton stared at the text message he composed himself from Jane's phone, sent to his phone. He almost didn't have time to delete the messages from Jane's phone.

"She wants to ignore me, I'll make sure her husband hears about all of this."

Jane

A week.

A week of being ignored by him. No kisses, no 'I love you's', dinner in silence. He even slept on the couch.

I was so confused about what could have him so mad at me for. Every time I tried to talk to him he'd walk away. Today was no different, I woke up and made his favorite breakfast. Daisy sat at the table as we waited for him to get up.

When he walked out he was already dressed and ready to leave as if he was going to work. It was Sunday, he never worked on Sundays. He walked over and kissed Daisy's cheek. "I'll be back later, I have to go turn in a car to a customer." I stood there holding a plate. "I'll be back sweetie." He kissed Daisy's head as she nodded.

He walked towards the door and I quickly followed him.

"Harry, I made breakfast for you." He looked back at me and nodded before walking out. I stood there for a minute, his car driving off. I walked back to the kitchen and Daisy looked at me.

"Why are you crying, mommy?" I looked down and sighed.

"I just um, hit my toe on the couch, baby." I chuckled. "I'm okay, how about we eat breakfast and go see grandma and grandpa?" She nodded quickly.

After we got ready I drove us towards my parent's house. I asked my mom to watch her for me while I went to Harry's work.

Whatever was bothering him, I was going to get him to tell me. I was so angry to the point that my hands had dented my steering wheel from squeezing it so hard. I parked the car and only he was parked outside since they closed on Sundays.

I walked towards the main door and knocked loudly, Slamming the main office door. "Harry! Open the door!" I smacked it harder. After a minute the door opened and he stepped out.

"Jane?" I pushed past him and crossed my arms. He closed the door behind him and looked at me. "What?" I stared at him so annoyed. He looked exhausted, probably from sleeping on the couch, he had a bad back.

"What did I do?" I asked him. "No bullshit or walking away, just tell me what I did or said, because I'm trying here and you have been ignoring me. I'm trying and you don't even care!" My voice was shaky and I was beginning to have a panic attack. "Is it because I'm not having sex with you because if it is, that's really fucked up. I wanted to the other night and you just don't want me anymore. Or is it work? Or is it something I said I-I miss talking to you." I began crying. "Do you not love me anymore?" He mumbled something and I looked at him. "What?"