10*

Four years ago new years eve.

Louis

I chuckled as Jane was over Harry's shoulder smacking his ass. I looked at Olivia as I walked her to her room. "...are you gonna spank me, daddy?" I looked down the hall and Harry seemed stunned as he looked over at me. I just gave him a thumbs up before he went into the room.

I laughed and Olivia looked at me as we reached her room. "Did you hear them?" She looked at me and shook her head. "It's not important." I shrugged it off. "Well, here we are, love, nice and safe."

"Thanks for coming back with me, you probably wanted to stay longer, sorry." She said shyly. She always seemed to apologize when no apology was needed.

"No need to apologize, I was getting tired of the drunks anyways." She smiled opening her door. "Um, goodnight Olivia." I waved and turned towards my room. Sadly I was next to Harry and Jane so I could hear them fucking all night long.

"Wait!" I turned and she looked down shy. "Are you going to bed already, because I'm probably going to stay up all night." She looked down. "Nevermind."

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She looked up and nodded. She let me in and I sat on the chair as she took her shoes off. She handed me her laptop to select a movie on Netflix, then went and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt sitting beside me.

"So how do you know Harry, like how did you guys meet?" She asked. She was really pretty so I kinda stared at her for a second before answering.

"Oh, Tommy let him move in and we got drunk a few times, but only recently has he been friendly to me." I laughed. "He used to be a real dickhead." She laughed and covered her mouth. "You have a nice laugh." I suddenly got nervous that I sounded weird saying that.

"Eww, I hate my laugh." She shook her head.

"Why it's a beautiful laugh?" I smirked. "You should laugh more, you're really pretty when you smile big like that." She looked at me and smiled. "What do you want to be when you're older?"

"Ugh, I hate that question?" My eyes widened.

"Me too! I just asked because you seem well put together." She giggled.

"Well I'm not, I'm a mess." She shook her head. A single curl fell to her face and I put it behind her ear.

"Same, but being a mess is fun sometimes. Life's more interesting when you're messy." She sat down close to me and I could feel myself get nervous, no girl has ever done that.

" She sat down close to me and I could feel myself get nervous, no girl has ever done that