9*

Jane

All of the girls for the wedding party decided to have a girl's night or Bachelorette party type thing.

We drove towards the city and went bar hopping. Phoebe decided to take us to some gay club that had the best music and drinks were half off. We danced around and had a good time. I tried to pace myself with drinks, but lesbians must really like me because I had drinks handed to me like it was nobody's business.

"I want to make a toast to my sister, who is getting married!" Odette cheered.

"Whooo!" Olivia cheered wearing her party veil. She took a shot of tequila and began dancing to the music. We all danced and I had a good idea.

"Phoebe?" She looked at me. "We should go to a male strip club?" She nodded and somehow convinced everyone it was a good idea.

About a half-hour later we are walking into a male strip club. Women everywhere were cheering for a man dressed in nothing but a thong dancing on stage. I for one was very drunk so I was being louder than usual. We found a good table and waited for the next guy to come out.

"Ladies tonight we have a special guest, a man who goes by Preston wild!" All the women, including myself all cheered as a tall, buff, man came out dressed as Tarzan. He had long hair and was so toned that I couldn't help but stare. He began a routine and eventually noticed Olivia wearing a veil and got her on stage to dance for her. She squealed as he put her on the ground and basically dry humped her.

Afterward, we all sat around and talked. All the girls went to get more drinks, but Olivia sat back with me. "You know I love Louis a lot!" She said over the music. "He's my best friend and we get along so well, but for some reason, the sex has been not so good the past week." I took a sip of my drink.

"You have to spice that shit up!" I told her. I pulled her close. "Harry and I get kinky." I winked at her.

Yeah, I was drunk. Sober Jane would never say what I was about to say.

"How kinky?" She said so only I could hear. "Like dominatrix shit? Does Harry have a foot fetish?" I shook my head.

I giggled bringing her closer as if anyone could hear us with the loud music. "I call him daddy." Her jaw dropped. "Do not kink shame me," I warned her.

She shook her head quickly. "No I think that's great, what does he call you?" She wondered. "Because I have this thing that I need to feel loved. I don't like bad names like slut or whore." I made a disgusted face.

"No, he calls me princess or baby girl. He is so sweet." I missed Harry. "He is so good at sex, I mean every time Olivia, I will finish. Like he's the only man I've had sex with, but he is amazing. He talks dirty so well."

"See I want that, Louis is so quiet during sex. I want him to like, talk to me, tell me how he feels. I mean it's good don't get me wrong, but I need more sometimes." I nodded clearing my throat.

"You have to tell him 'this is what I want where do we go from here.' He loves you, it'll work out." She agreed. "You know good for you with Louis, I've seen him naked." She laughed.

"Everyones seen him naked, he's just the best." I hugged her. "So what else does Harry do? Maybe I can give some pointers to Louis." I thought about it, but my drunk mind was just making me giggle.

"Well, for instance, he talks dirty to me right, and he does it so well. But he's like gentle and sweet at the same time." She took a drink of her water.

"Does he go down on you? Louis loves to do that, but it's not my favorite thing." I giggled.

"Oh yeah, he's good at that. Harry's never been down on anyone but me." Her eyes widened. "He is a very skilled man." Suddenly behind us, Phoebe, Odette, and Lottie walked up.