31*

Harry

As the days turned into weeks we had started a routine. We'd wake up early, six am before Daisy was awake, so Jane could pump and I would make breakfast for everyone.

The babies would be up around the same time, Violet first and then she'd wake up Harrison. While we ate we'd each take one and by then Daisy would be up to eat as well.

I would take Daisy to school, but on Saturdays, she would watch cartoons with me while the babies lay in their swings. Jane would either work from her computer, clean, or sleep. If she did I would work on my computer or be on the phone with Louis who was working on all the paperwork for me since I was on vacation.

I didn't like how Louis managed, he was such a hardass when it came to our employees. When I would get back all the guys would be on their best behavior like if he was walking around with a whip.

By the afternoon we'd eat again and Daisy would nap with the twins. Depending on the day Jane and I would take turns making dinner or taking a nap.

Luckily today she was making stew in a crockpot so we could both nap. As I walked down the hall I was stopped by the stupid gate to keep Daisy from going into the kitchen without us when food was being made.

I hate that gate.

"Baby help." She walked out of the room and sighed.

"Harry it's a latch you press and lift." She came and opened it letting me pass. We went to lay down and she looked through her phone. "You know I finally understand why my mom was so in love with the crockpot. You just set it and forget it." I chuckled.

"You are such a mom." She gasped looking at me. "Like a hot mom."

"You're a dad." She said turning around. "Not a sexy daddy, a scratches his beer belly, makes weird dad noises and tells terrible jokes dad." I laughed at her description. I went to lay behind her and kissed her neck.

"I don't have a beer belly because I don't drink silly baby." She giggled as I began nibbling on her ear. "What did the doctor say last week?" Jane was already past six weeks postpartum.

"She cleared me, but I'm not really in the lovin' mood right now. I don't feel very sexy and I might have to pump in like ten minutes." I couldn't help look at how big and sexy her breasts looked. So full and lifted and all I wanted was to fuck them and her. "Are you getting hard?" She looked at me.

I looked down and rolled my eyes. "Yeah sorry, ignore me." I cuddled into her. "Love you."

There was a long silence and then I felt a hand on my crotch. "If I give you a handjob, what would you do for me?" She teased. "Not sexual, just in general." A handjob sounded nice, I missed her touch. What does Jane like?

"I would rub your feet, and tell you how beautiful and amazing you are." She turned to face me and stuck her hands in front of my pants outside of the underwear.

"What if I got on my knees and sucked just on the tip?" I chuckled thinking of exactly that.

"I would probably give you a massage and clean the house?" I shrugged not really being able to give her a better deal with my clouded mind.

"Plus rub my feet and call me beautiful." I nodded. "What if I take you deeper, maybe let you fuck my mouth, what do I get then?" I gulped.

"All that and I'll change poopy diapers for a week." She began jerking me off in my sweatpants nodding for me to continue.

"What else is daddy willing to do to get his hard cock sucked?" I began to breathe hard as her thumb circled the head of my very hard dick. "Or does daddy want something else?"