14*

Jane

Harry was fast asleep on the morning of his birthday, while Daisy helped me make pancakes and eggs.

She giggled holding his present in one hand and bunny in the other. "Okay let's go wake up daddy." She smiled as I picked up the tray of food walking towards the room. Daisy went to jump on the bed and sat on Harry's back.

"Happy birthday to you!" She sang. "Happy birthday dear daddy! Happy birthday to you!" Harry mumbled something into his pillow before sitting up. "Good morning!" He turned and looked at us.

"Happy birthday baby!" I smiled at him.

"I'm old." He said in his morning raspy voice. "You made me breakfast, angel?" He asked Daisy who nodded handing him his present.

He smiled opening the wrapped gift. Inside, Daisy got Harry a shirt that says '#1 dad'. He looked at it and smiled blinking back tears. I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture of him.

"Why are you crying?" Daisy asked.

Harry put her on his lap and smiled. "Am I a good dad?" He asked her.

"Yes! The bestest daddy in the whole wide world!" She opened her arms and giggled, hugging him tightly, which caused Harry to smile.

"That's why I'm crying toots, I'm happy I'm the bestest daddy in the whole wide world." She looked at the food and picked up a piece of fruit and ate it. "Young lady that's my birthday fruit." She giggled as he began tickling her sides. Harry ate while I brought our plates to lay in bed with him. We all snuggled up together to watch some of Harry's favorite movies.

Around two, I got Daisy's stuff ready and Phoebe came to pick her up. I walked back into the room and Harry had his gift on. "You look cute." He looked down and smiled big. "You know today is also our fourth year being married?" He gasped standing up to walk over to me.

"Really?" He said playing along. "You know if you ever forget today-"

"I'm double fucked for it." I laughed hugging him. "So twenty-nine, what does it feel like?" He sat down and pulled me in to hug him.

"Old." He shrugged. "Am I still hot?" I laughed.

"Baby, you still fine." He kissed my shoulder. "So I have a surprise for you, so get dressed casually." He gave me a look. "Go on."

He pouted standing up. "Can we shower?" I rolled my eyes knowing it was his birthday, and I would give in to sex. "No sex, just a shower." He promised.

I gave in, taking a shower with him. He had the warm water on quickly washing his body.

I washed my body, running my hands over my boobs. He watched me and smiled. I looked down and his dick twitched. "Harry, save the looks for later." He groaned poking my boob playfully.

"Can I do something to you later?" I raised an eyebrow. "I've always wanted to-" he paused pushing my boobs together.

"What does that mean?" He pushed them together again and now his dick was fully up. I sighed smacking his hand away. "Baby!"

"But it's my birthday." He pouted turning away. I sighed putting my arms around his back. The water fell on us as he cleaned his face.

"Okay, one thing, what do you want?" I asked. "One sexual favor before your surprise."

"I don't think you'd be into it now that I think about it." He shook his head. Was he serious, I called him daddy for God's sake?

"Try me?" He turned and poked my boob.