23*

Day 2

Harry

Jane ate her food quietly looking around the hotel dining area. It wasn't as full as I half expected it to be. The food was good and the people here are all nice.

They better be for the price I'm paying.

After breakfast, we had already been dressed so we went straight to our rental car and drove towards the location we were supposed to wait for our tour guide. Since we are on the island of Oahu, we would be seeing the Mauanwili falls. It was a hike and then the most beautiful waterfall, according to Jane.

Jane had done her research and we could go on our own if we wanted to, but we decided to stick with a tour guide. Knowing us, we'd get lost right away.

When we made it to the meeting location, Jane asked the touring couple to take our photo I smiled hugging her from behind and when I looked at the photo I chuckled. "You look so gorgeous in this, I look like I just rolled out of bed."

Jane held my hand as we walked towards the trail. The guide began telling us a bunch of facts and history but it slowly turned into more personal topics.

"I highly recommend you don't even try to have sex in the waterfall bro." He told me. "Just don't, you'll catch something." I nodded slowly.

After a while, we reached the top and my breathing began to feel tighter. "Fuck," I said quietly as I realized I had forgotten my inhaler.

Jane took a photo of the waterfall and looked over at me. "Are you alright?" I was so out of breath. "Oh here." She pulled her bag out and handed me a water and surprisingly my inhaler.

This is why I loved her.

"Oh thank god." I took a few puffs and laid back on the rock. It was humid so I pulled off my shirt. Jane held my hand tighter as we made it to the top and they told us we could jump off the cliff if we wanted to. When we did, I swam up quickly and went over to give her a kiss. "Baby?"

"What?" She swam around.

"I just peed in the waterfall." She looked at me and laughed.

"Nice."

Later that day we went back to shower at the hotel and got dressed to go to dinner at a nicer restaurant that had a hula show and then a firebreather show. Jane bought us a matching shirt and a dress. I looked ridiculous but her dress showed off her legs and it made the situation better.

The hula show was fun, and the food was good. We went dancing and then walked along the beach. "This is so pretty." She looked out at the ocean. The moon was shining over the water and it was straight out of a movie. "Isn't it pretty?"

I looked at her and nodded. "Almost as pretty as you." She rolled her eyes. "I'm cheesy but it's true."

She put her arms around me as we walked back towards the car. "I'm glad I'm here with your baby. What're tomorrow's plans?" She asked me as if she didn't know.

"Shopping in the morning, and then we have a spa reservation." I memorized. "What happens at a spa?" She shrugged.

*
*
*

Day 3

I must have looked ridiculous getting my feet scrubbed while I had a face mask on, but fuck me if I wasn't relaxed. Jane sat beside me in her matching robe as the women scrubbed our dead skin away. "What's after this?" I asked.

"Hot oil massages, and then the sauna." She said in a very relaxed tone. We had been out all morning and now we could relax.

After about an hour we were laying down side by side as two older women rubbed us down.