22*

Jane

Our flight to Hawaii was short but as we sat down we met another couple who were celebrating five years of marriage.

Their names are Christy and Paul, two artists in their mid-thirties. They talked to us and when they found out we had a kid they had a million questions.

"Don't they make it difficult to be romantic?" Christy asked.

I looked at Harry and he shook his head. "Not really, I mean you just sort of have to find a moment, set date night and get a good lock on your door." The couple laughed. "I'm guessing you guy's don't want kids?"

"No no no, we just got a dog back home." She smiled.

"Congratulations." Harry and I said at the same time.

We talked some more and found out we were staying at the same hotel. They got in the shuttle to the hotel with us and we spoke the whole way.

"This is so weird, you guys are in the room next to us. We have to have dinner tonight, no excuses." Christy told us as we made it to our rooms, which we accepted.

Walking into our room, I gasped looking at how big and amazing it was. The bed was a king-size and had a mirror above it. The room came with a small kitchen, a giant bathroom covered in marble, with a tub to for a party.

But the view was what caught my eye. "Oh my god, baby, look at our view." I walked over to the balcony and it had a clear view of the beach and ocean.

"Wow, this is romantic as fuck," Harry said behind me. I giggled turning around to kiss him.

"We should unpack and then get ready for dinner and tomorrow we have our hike to the waterfall." I pulled out my notebook with all the details of the trip. I began unpacking as Harry looked through the notebook.

"Day four: beach day and Harry's choice in activities. Glad to see I have my own special day, " he joked.

"Well obviously I don't like hiking and you do so I put in activities we both like and that day you get to decide what we do, and then I have my day. So if you say, you want to stay here and make love all day, well, I'll be up for that." He chuckled.

"Alright, I'll write it down then." It was quiet in our room when suddenly I can hear small moans through the wall. Harry didn't seem to notice so I shrugged it off. After a minute the moans got louder until finally, Harry looked at me. "Our neighbors are fucking."

I giggled trying to ignore it, but she was loud. "Oh yeah harder!" These walls are thin. "Fuck, daddy!"

Both Harry and I completely lost it. "Is that what we sound like?" Just as he was about to respond I could hear them again.

"Fuck yeah you slut!" Paul says.

"No, we don't sound like that," Harry said shaking his head. "Why are we going to have dinner with them?" He said slightly uncomfortably. "Paul's kind of an asshole." He confessed.

"Just one dinner baby," I promised. "Be nice."

About twenty minutes passed when the noises stopped and Harry took a shower with me in the giant marble shower. The bathroom was my dream, a giant bathtub fit for five people, marble counters, and a view.

Around seven there was a knock at our door and Harry went to open it. "Are you guys ready for dinner?" The couple stood there.

We left with them down to the restaurant and were seated immediately. Harry looked over the menu and sighed. It was that sigh he made when he didn't know what to get.