28*

Harry

This year for Christmas we decided to tell everyone Jane is pregnant because it was becoming obvious. She was fourteen weeks and one morning she looked down and had a small bump.

All I knew is that she had begun having morning sickness and looked like she was losing weight everywhere else but her belly. Which didn't make sense at all because all she did was eat? It was constant snacks and waking me up in the middle of the night because "chicken wings sound so good daddy."

The great part of the pregnancy was that Jane was glowing more than usual and was just ridiculously horny.

For instance, this morning I woke up to her rubbing my crotch. I looked at her and she just smiled at me big. "Oh good, you're up too." I nodded still trying to open my eyes before she crawled between my legs to suck me off.

Now it was the afternoon as I came home from work. Jane was on vacation from work like Daisy so when I got home she was sitting on the ground wrapping presents. She looked at me and put her arms out for me to kiss her.

"Hi baby, how was work?" She asked me as I bent down. I tried to stand but she pulled me down to kiss me again. "Kiss me like you mean it." I pulled her up and held her face, kissing her hard. "Mmm did you eat chocolate?"

"Yeah, Louis got me snickers today to eat something." I had been so busy working on extra crap. I probably looked messy. "Do I smell like paint?" She nodded. "I'm going to shower before dinner, did you make something or do you want me to make something." She looked at the kitchen and then back at me.

"Can we order pizza, I'm not in the mood to make dinner and you look tired?" I shrugged. "Go take a shower and then I'll rub my poor baby's feet, you work so hard my strong man."

She walked over to me and began kissing my neck. She always tried to boost my ego before making a move. "If you're stressed I can take care of you?" She reached down to my pants.

"Later, where's Daisy?" She pulled away and pouted.

"Daisy, daddy's here!" Daisy walked out of her room and closed the door behind her. She ran up to me and kissed my cheek. "Daddy, you can't go into Daisy's room because she has a surprise in there for both of us that she's wrapping."

"Really?"

"Yes, no coming into my room please." Daisy hugged my neck.

"Daisy, did you miss me today?" She nodded. "Daddy missed you too, but I got you something." I set her down pulling out a box from my jacket pocket. "Look color pencils for drawing, but their all skin tones so you can draw people something other than white." She giggled.

"Thank you, I love them." She kissed my cheek. She ran to her room to put them with all of her other coloring stuff.

I took off my jacket and Jane watched as I hung it up. "Our therapist called for a follow-up." I nodded. "Are you still going to go to regular therapy?" I nodded. "Good me too, I think it helps us a lot." She rubbed her stomach gently. "Your mom called also, says she's in Ireland for Christmas that she'll try to come in January."

A few weeks ago she was in Mexico having the time of her life. Cancer really changes your perspective on life. I was glad she was living her life to the fullest.

*
*
*

Christmas Eve, we were having dinner at Jane's parent's house. Our plan was to take our new ultrasound and show Jane's mom first.

Jane was getting dressed in front of our mirror and sighed in frustration. "I have to wear a hoodie or something, it's so obvious I'm pregnant." I looked up already dressed and shrugged. "Dude you are zero help, go wake Daisy up from her nap already." I stood up and walked over to her putting my arms around her. She looked at me through the mirror and pouted.