I hate you!

WARNING there is a lot of bad language remember I warned you 

"SKYLAR WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

Skylars POV 

I heard Isabel scream at me so I stopped punching a girl who started touching my man "Isabel why won't you fucken mind your fucking business and leave god you're so annoying why don't you just leave me alone?!"

  Isabel's POV 

I~ "Are you fucking kidding me sky this isn't you what's wrong with you why are you acting like this who are you?" 

S~ "Wake the fuck up Isabel this is the real me you out of everyone should've known that I'm hurting myself each day because I'm not me I'm someone everybody wants me to be and expects me to be AND USES ME AS MY OWN FUCKEN DISGUSTING FATHER DID TO ME... YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHY IM ACTING THE WAY IM ACTING RIGHT NOW IM DONE BEING A LITTLE MISS PERFECT FOR EVERYONE I...I'm...j..j.just d..done" 

I froze I didn't know what to say her voice would crack and sound so hurt and betrayed she ran to Owen and he hugged her she's crying in his arms instead of mine what kind of friend am I? I knew she was hurt but I thought by distracting her with everything else she would forget everything but I was very wrong

I~ "Skylar you know I only tried to distract you from the past I thought you can get passed this you know  I love you I just wanted you to forget everything" 

She looked at Owen and he let her go she turned around 

I~ "Skylar are you acting like this because of Owen? Did he go inside your head?" 

She stared at me hurtfully and mad 

S~ "Are you serious? Your just filled with bullshit and Owen is the best thing that has ever entered in my life he makes me feel free and alive and amazing he makes me feel like I can be myself and I don't have to be locked in a fucking cage just like your fucking whore of a mom that you have, oops" 

she giggled with tears coming down her eyes 

I~ "MY MOM IS NOT A WHORE UNLIKE YOUR DRUGGIE ALCOHOLIC MOTHER OH YOU DIDNT KNOW SKY OOPS" 

S~ "YOU FUCKEN BITCH I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT WHEN YOU COME OVER MY HOUSE YOUR MOM INVITES RANDOM NIGGAS OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND FUCKS THEM SO HARD THAT SHE NEEDED TO BE IN A WHEELCHAIR DONT YOU REMEMBER SHE HAD A WHEELCHAIR FOR ALMOST A FUCKEN YEAR, OH AND ANOTHER THING I ALMOST FORGOT I SAW HER WORKING HER CORNER AROUND THE BLOCK FROM SCHOOL I'm surprised you haven't found out maybe it's because YOUR FUCKEN RETARDED AND SLUTTY ITS LIKE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER I HATE YOU ISABEL" 

Skylars pov  

I was so angry at her she hurt me really bad so I had to hurt her even more and what I said about her and her mom is true I couldn't deny the truth plus she deserves the truth and I hope it crushed her because she crushed and stabbed me instead of helping me relax and sit down and talk she backfired at me,

 best fucking friends no matter what they still are there for each other and not turn against them I turn to Owen 

S~ "Oops I don't think her mom wanted me to tell her daughter babe but whatever it doesn't matter because you can tell there's gonna be another one of her on the streets" he spoke in his low voice "Sky stop you went too far come here your shaking and your crying like crazy your voice is barely working let's get out of here you need to relax princess"

 his words made me melt,  I ran to him and hugged him tightly, we left Eric speechless with his jaw dropped, I didn't even see him standing there, we left Isabel crying but standing like a statue "I love you Owen" he looked at me and smiled "I love you too Skylar" 

DAMN 😂😂😂 crazy shit is happening!!!