I'm a sucker for guys like him

Yooo guys ok Ik Ik I'm always late and now I have no excuse but I think I'm gonna change the guy's name to Evan cuz idk why not anyways continue reading :)

Skylar's pov

    I can't believe I just cussed out my parents for being such assholes, I kept walking towards my friends and boyfriend they all looked like if they saw a goddess or something I looked at them weird and they just laughed... "Hey babe can we go inside the water please I'm bored"

" I agree," Isabel and Eric said "fine let's go"

"yay" we all got up and went inside the water we had lots and lots of fun we got out and began talking getting to know each other more but Eric spent his time looking and drooling over him and Isabel was just asking him random questions that seem to just pop out in her mind he would answer some of them oh he didn't want us to know his full story he looked happy because of the question Isabel asked which was " so what happened to your family?"

"I killed them except one, my twin brother, he helped me" I am not surprised so I just hugged him but I didn't know he had a twin brother "you have a twin brother?"He looked at me confused "yeah aren't you mad or scared?" I smiled "No silly but where is he now?"He smirked "I will tell you guys later" I was confused of the fact he has a twin brother and we've never seen him like ever!

When I looked at Eric and Isabel they looked uncomfortable and a little scared...

                                Evan's pov

"Relax ya'll are in my good list because you are Skylar's best friends unless that changes" I chuckled but Skylar didn't like it so she smacked my arm and gave me a glare, I cleared my throat and shut my mouth

Eric pov

God, he's gorgeous but forbidden and I like bad boys but not murderer Jesus may god be with my girl Skylar

                               Isabel's pov

Holy fuck he has a twin brother I'm totally gonna make a good impression I hope he introduced us to him and I'm ready to be part of his life and comfort him and his brother just like I did with sky I love her so much she means the world to me and it will kill me to see her hurting I just wish that one of these days we have a happy ending because for here on now I can tell there's gonna be pain and grief and loss this will be the beginning of a nightmare but I'm ready and I hope sky and Eric are too

I'm a sucker for guy's like him

Skylars pov

    I know from today forward isn't gonna be the happiest days of my life this is only gonna be the beginning of a never-ending hell but I've been ready to feel physical and emotional pain I'm already feeling it but this might be much more I got interrupted by Evan talking "let's begin..."

😂😂😂sorry but yk you gotta wait for the next chapter what Is it called? Cliff hanger? Or what? I get confused anyways continue...