Black Sheep

WARNING ⚠️ VERY GRAPHIC IF DELICATE TO DETAILED MURDER PLEASE SKIP THIS PART RIP xxxtentacion play this song while reading please do not get offended in any way if you cannot handle please people click away continue...

                                    Skylars POV

"No time to waste Ethan take Evan to the hospital he's been shot two times Isabel you stay we're gonna have fun with these two"

  Ethan quickly grabbed Evan and took him meanwhile Isabel and I stayed behind....

    Isabel and I looked at each other and smiled we went towards them to check if the chains are tight enough, We tightened them up to the point we were satisfied "what are you gonna do to us?" Derek spoke

     "So the perverted rapist talks you know what sky I have an awesome idea" Isabel looked at me "Alright tell me" her smiled turned into a smirk that a person would be afraid of 

     "Soooo I was thinking what if we cut off your dad's dick and balls" I looked at her as if we won a lottery ticket "One small problem Isabel" she looked at my dad and back at me "what is it?" She had a puzzled look

    "I'm not touching that shit are you?" She looked at me in disgust "No of course not" but then I had an idea "Hey what if we make Isabella cut it off? I mean she slept with him not too long ago"

     I didn't say a word but nodded she ran upstairs... meanwhile "Hey Skylar please please please I beg you not to cut my dick off I beg you I promise I won't bother you again I'll leave you alone just please let us go"

   I looked at him I put my face close towards his "don't try to talk me out of this Derek and don't worry pops just so that you don't feel as if you don't have your stick I'll sew it somewhere in your body or maybe make you eat it"

       "Hmmm that sound delicious doesn't Derek?" I smiled and traced my finger on his jaw to his chin and then slapped him "Ouch that must've hurt" Isabel said as she was carrying two big boxes and on top of that a big trash bag. "What's all this for?"

   "Well, I got some supplies" I smiled and turned towards Isabella "why so quiet mommy?" I grabbed her hair and aggressively pulled it back she whimpered and gasped "ANSWER ME" I pushed her head back forward and

     Once again I pulled it back harshly and heard a little crack "Hmm your neck isn't that strong" she started crying silently I turned to see what Isabel was doing and she started to put all three objects on the floor, She got a knife

   I turned back and punched Isabella hard I busted her lip "LEAVE HER ALONE HIT ME INSTEAD!!" I turned to Derek I was gonna say something until I hear in the background " YOU DONT TALK AND YOU Isabella better start using that pathetic voice of yours by the way where's my mom?"

    I looked at Isabella and smirked "You heard her talk mom"  she looked at me "We killed her and left her in the dumpster and I'm soooo sorry darling I didn't mean to hurt you sky please just let me go I beg you LET ME GO!"  I punched her jaw "YOU DO NOT SCREAM AT ME YOU FUCKEN WHORE"

     She started crying again Isabel started to tape a plastic bag all over the basement floor & on the walls, I started to get all the materials out on a table "Leave your mother alone Skylar torture me instead please I beg you"