Day 10.

I feel better. I don't feel pain anymore. It's odd, but I started feeling better since I woke up today.

Soonyoung couldn't come back to visit during the night time because the nurse told him to keep in his room.

I overheard her speaking.

But that didn't mean anything.

After I woke up a few hours later he was back at my door with a wide smile.

"I thought you couldn't come back?" I tease to which he only wheeled in his IV again.

"I kept arguing with my doctor to let me come again. I made him feel bad for me so he said I can stay as long as I don't touch you." He explained.

"Ohh okay." I smile. "That's fine."

He handed me more candy and I gladly took the ones offered.

"Anyways I have good news. I feel a lot better. I don't feel sick anymore! I knew nothing was wrong with me." I said happily and his face brightened.

"Ooo really? That means you can go home soon!"

But then I remembered the surgery planned in only a few days. My smile faded but I didn't say anything about it.

"Yeah." He noticed my sudden change in expression.

"Isn't that a good thing?" He tilted his head and asked.

"Yes," I played with the loose strands of my hair. "I just hope I'm right. Being cramped up here is boring and awful."

"I know it is, but even if you can't go home they'll most likely let you be able to move around." He smiled at me.

"Have they been feeding you well?" He asked and I had to pause and think.

"I think so.. I don't really remember. I know I'm not hungry though.." I reply honestly to which he shook his head.

"It's not a matter of being hungry or not, loosing appetite is a thing you know Jihoonie." He smiled at me. "What do you want? I can go down to the cafeteria and bring you what you want."

I immediately turned down his offer. "There's no need." I put simply. "I'll probably won't eat it, I'm weary of hospital food."

"It's not so bad if you get used to it. Better than plane food I can assure you." He really is a bright person to have around.

Still, my answer remained the same. "It's alright."

He gave off a side smile and leaned to the side. "Okay. But if you want anything I'll be your legs, okay?"

I caught myself staring at him.

"Okay."