Day 19.

Why do I always fuck shit up?

I didn't know what to do and because Soonyoung left I felt an unusual loneliness that I wasn't used to.

I didn't understand why he'd get so upset about me saying something about my health.

Now I know I shouldn't tell him about the surgery after all..

Nothing else but silence filled my stiff, uncomfortable room.

But I was wrong, he visited again and with another flower.

"I'm sorry." He started and smiled. "It's not your fault I got upset. I shouldn't have."

He looked at me and his smile faded. "What's wrong?"

I was extremely sad. "I thought you stopped being my friend, you're the only person I ever see anymore.."

"No Jihoon," he started. "I just thought of something when you said that is all."

I tilted my head. "What did you think?" My voice was now quieter than before when we first met because my throat was sore.

"It's nothing." He reassured.

"If you don't tell me I'll scream on the top of my lungs and waste my voice."

He jumped up in panic. "No, no, don't!"

"Tell me." I urged on. "I won't feel bad if you tell me."

He gave off a shifted glance and sighed. "I know you would."

"One.. two.." he covered my mouth with his hand instantly.

"Okay okay! Fine." He let out a breath and I felt victorious.

However that feeling went away went I saw his expression soften and he smiled sadly.

"My parents." He let out. "My mom had gotten sick and passed away and my father overdosed afterwards. That's it. It's not your fault, I just remembered it."

He gave the quickest explanation.

Suddenly I felt a sinking feeling inside my stomach.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry.." I felt terrible.

And he waved his hand. "Don't say sorry I'm okay." He smiled. "Because I'm not alone anymore."