Soonyoung

I worry.

The whole situation with Jihoon is confusing and he doesn't tell anyone anything.

I don't think he understands how serious being here is. I don't think reality has hit him yet.

He's here for a reason and it's showing now.

I went into his room and he was sleeping. It was 5:00 PM yet he didn't wake up yet.

That's a symptom of something. His bruises too, they have to be.

The boy doesn't even move and everyday I see his arms just filled. Even on his face.

I sit there in his room until it's impossible- until my doctors have to come get me for my treatment. And I don't even see his beautiful eyes anymore.

So I decided to leave a note by his bedside with the flowers which are now piled up in a vase.

I bought the vase in the same giftshop area of the hospital in which I also get the flowers.

I wanted to be encouraging. The note said, 'Get better tiny prince!'

I love giving him funny little nicknames.

~~~

Later I went into Jihoon's room.

After I managed to roll my IV into the room, I heard yelling.

Immediately I looked up and what I saw made a lump form in my throat.

I stared as two nurses and one doctor were changing Jihoon's breathing mask, tugging and changing the wires on his arms, moving machines around, and worst of all pushing on his chest to get him to breathe.

He wasn't awake.

My body was paralyzed.

My eyes were wide and I couldn't blink.

I felt my heart start to beat quickly, and that's when one of the nurses noticed me.

"You can't be here!" She yelled at me and paused when she saw the color of my wrist band when she held my shoulders.

"You're a heart patient.."She whispered to herself.

Everything was a blur, but the only thing I remember was being grabbed by two people from behind me and running.

I felt pain but I saw everything.