Day 76.

Yesterday we arrived at his aunt's house.

He wasn't lying. It was like a freaking mansion.

With me I brought my small supply of clothes and a toothbrush. I also brought my "healthy bag" I like to call it, which contained all my medicine and pills I needed to get better.

I took five pills each morning.

Yesterday after we got here I immediately crashed, Soonyoung told me.

I fell asleep and he carried me to a room where I could sleep.

Thank god for Soonyoung.

"Baby~" I heard a voice say, in a cutesy tone making me stirr in my sleep.

"Wake up~~" I heard the voice again and felt pokes on my cheek.

I turn the other way and pulled the fluffy white blanket over my head and murmured.

"You leave me no choice." Soonyoung said and sat so that he was hovering over me.

He pulled the blanket down, to which I still slept soundly.

I felt his lips graze my cheek and then he immediately started placing kisses on my skin over, and over again.

I shot up and my face went completely red and I giggle. "Stop it!" I yelled at him and heard a thud from him rolling off the bed.

I sat up, "Soonyoung!"

"I'm fine I'm fine- ow my stomach!" He let out through laughs, holding his sore stomach.

I threw the blanket on top of him and he stood up, reaching his arms out and tried to find me.

I got off the bed and went behind him and he moved slowly to try and listen to where I was.

I poked his back and he jumped, startled, before he turned around and engulfed me in his blanket too.

"Your house is very pretty." I commented as I saw his face a few inches away from mine.

"Everything is so white and it's really fancy. Jim has really good taste." I smiled.

"You're very pretty." He sheepishly smiled and I buried my head in his chest, blushing like crazy.

"Now come on I made you breakfast."

"You made me breakfast?" I piped up excitedly and he smiled and nodded.

He scooped me up and held me in his arms, wrapping the blanket around my back to my hands so I could hold.

I rested my forehead on his shoulder, and his scent washed over my nose making me feel warm. He has such a nice natural scent.

I felt drowsy again and found my eyes shutting while he took me to the kitchen.

I could smell something sweet making my stomach- what seemed like the first time in forever- grumble from hunger.

"Okay here you go." He happily said and sat me down on a chair, and I rubbed my eyes and looked at the table.

There was so many things on the table, from fruits to juice, to pancakes.

My face lit up and I looked up at him and smiled gratefully. "Thank you!"

He smiled back at me and lifted up a big cup of orange juice and drank it.

I remember him telling me how much he likes orange juice and his mom used to make him some when he was younger.

He sat near me and I noticed his white T-shirt slipped off his shoulder a bit.

I saw his collar bone and I might've stared at it for a solid five seconds before snapping myself out of it and began eating.

Soonyoung is one hot fucker. Like, hot.

"How'd you sleep??" He asked me and after I took bites of the food I answered.

"Good! Like reaaaalllyy good!" I sighed in relief. "I haven't slept that good in my life."

He smiled and rested his chin on his palm. "Good I checked up on you when I woke up because I wanted to make sure you were okay."

I felt my heart pound. "Aww that's so freaking cute thank you" I smiled to myself, trying to hide my smile.

~~~

After we ate I got even more tired.

I drowsily planed the last bite of food in my month while resting my head on the table.

I offered to help clean but he shook his head and before I could get up to help he put everything away.

"Are you really tired again Jihoonie?" He asked amused when I nodded my head.

"Wanna go to bed again?"

I lifted my finger and closed my eyes. "Only," I spoke, "If you come too."

He didn't deny the request and booked it to the bed, running to the room.

I chased after him and we fell asleep for who knows how long.