Day 71.

I didn't bother walking today.

Soonyoung knew something was wrong when he came into my room and I wasn't out of bed.

He sighed sadly and sat down in the chair next to my bed. "Jihoon.."

I didn't answer him and curled up with my blanket.

I avoid looking at him.

"Jihoon I'm leaving today.." He whispered and immediately I tensed up.

I didn't want him to go.

But then I sat up and looked at him, trying my best to smile reassuringly even though I felt my eyes glass over. "I'm happy you get to go home but I'm just worried.."

"Worried why?"

"Because I don't know when it'll be the next time I'll see you.. What if I don't see you for forever?"

"Oh Jihoon.." He crawled up to the side of my bed and sat down, hugging me.

"You know nobody can keep me away from you. I will sneak out if it meant I'll be able to see you."

A smile found it's way on my face as I found myself feeling better.

"You promise right?"

He nodded. "I swear."

I noticed he had jeans on and a hoodie, which meant he was probably already dressed to leave.

Just then he got a text, his phone setting off a buzz between us. He took it out of his pocket and opened the message. "Oh.. She's at the front.."

My smile faded and I sat up, hugging his body to mine tightly and burring my head in the crook of his neck.

"Soonyoung.. What if we don't see each other for months?.. What if we won't work out anymore and you find someone better..?"

After hearing me say this he pulled apart a little bit and kissed my cheek, then my forehead. "Don't ever think that. You're the only one I'll ever love. Ever. You have my heart Jihoon."

I hugged him again and felt myself get upset again, then his phone went off three more times.

"I'll try to visit everyday.. I love you Jihoon."

"I-I love you too." He kissed me again and then slowly got up.

"I'll see you soon, alright?"

I nodded. "Okay."

His phone went off three more times and then he gave me a sad smile, then finally left my room.

In those two seconds it felt like silence was the only thing left.

And my room had never been left so quiet.