Day 58.

"Jihoonie wake up." Soonyoung murmured and poked my face.

I scrunched my nose and moved to my side instead.

"Babes, wake upp." He whined again, poking my side, making me hit his arm.

I expected him to do the same thing again, but I didn't feel or hear anything after that.

I peeked my eye open and jumped when I saw his brown pools looking at my face, only an inch barely away.

"Jesus!" I yelped and smacked him again. "Don't do that!"

"Well you weren't waking up so I was just gonna let you sleep." He pouted. "Did I scare you?"

"Yes. You absolutely did." I pulled the blanket over my face, to which he only pulled down.

"I'm bored." He mumbled to me and fussed around.

I heard rain hit the window and when I looked I saw fog cover the window, I had an eery feeling.

I didn't really like it.

When he saw my face, Soonyoung's playful smile left. He rolled over so that he could see my face better.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged.

"The mood is dark and eery from the rain, don't you think?"

"Ah don't worry about that, it's just a little drizzle." He smiled and kissed my lips sweetly, before hopping off the bed.

"Hungry?"

I shook my head and he answered, "You're getting a bagel. Be right back" He left to go downstairs to the cafeteria.

Today I noticed was really giving off a vibe I hated.

Usually I love the rain, but not today, really not today.

I kept looking out the window the whole day.