Day 75.

Long story broken down into a short one, I'm leaving.

I don't know where I'm gonna go as of right now because Soonyoung and I had our conversation yesterday.

I'm going home now because I had a test done yesterday, and turns out I'm in condition to leave.

And for a while I've been doing nothing but nagging and asking to leave.

So they had a long conversation with me and I can leave.

Soonyoung came to visit and the amount of happiness this boy was showing was insane. He was practically jumping around and smiling.

"You're coming home!" He cheered.

I giggled and gathered my things, with his help of course.

"But they said I have to be gentle. I have this crazy list of things I have to do and things I have to take. I think I'm going to get sick from the drugs." I rolled my eyes and he picked me up.

"I'll be careful with my little squish." He kissed my cheek which was puffed out.

"The word 'little' displeases me." I jump from his arms and playfully roll my eyes again and picked up my sketchbook.

After talking to him we've decided that I would stay with him and his aunt.

It took a while too but my parents agreed.

Soonyoung's aunt however had a business trip so it'll just be us two.

"Just a warning, her house is crazy big. You'll get lost easily.." he whispered as if from experience.

"So in order to avoid that problem I'll just buy you a bell so I can hear you."

I wacked him. "I'm not a cat!"

He laughed. "I know, I know I'm just kidding."

"But she said she's happy to have you because she misses having boys in her house. She's been single since forever and her only animals turn out to be girls." He laughed a little.

"That's fine." I smiled.

"She says we can stay there until we can rent a place out." He said, hugging my back.

I really couldn't wait.