Chapter 2: Off to Canada

After 30 minutes...

"Are the Girls there yet?" Dave asked after locking the door.  "We're here!" The Chipettes yelled running towards them "Good, Just in time" Dave said "Dave they're 1 minute late" Alvin said "They're just a minute late there's nothing wrong with it" Simon said as Alvin hopped on the car followed by Brittany, Simon, Jeanette, Eleanor and Theodore. Alvin just rolled his eyes at Simon. "So guys be on your best behavior okay, especially since the weather is not agreeing with me" Dave said starting the engine of the car as the rain started pouring down and off they go. "Thnk goodness we're already in the car hen it rained" Simon said "I agree" Jeanette said. On their way Alvin is playing with his cellphone, Brittany is reading a novel while listening to music with her phone and earphones on, Simon is reading a science textbook, Jeanette is reading a history book  and Theodore and Eleanor are playing tic tac toe with a dry erase board.  After 5 hours, the book on Brittany's hand accidentally slipped because of the noise Alvin was distracted and lose in the game. He looked at Brittany and saw she was asleep so he just picked up the book put it in her bag and continue playing with his phone. Simon saw this and smiled because he knew that Alvin would've yelled at her that time and he didn't. Simon looked at Jeanette who's sleeping as well. He took the book and slid it in her bag. He then put Jeanette's head on his lap for her to be more comfortable and leaned back to sleep as well, she won't be taking too much space since they're chipmunks. Theodore and Eleanor are hugging each other while sleeping. After another hour, Alvin is now sleeping . Then 2 hours passed by, the chipettes stirred awake. Jeanette gasped when she noticed her pillow is Simon's lap. Brittany just got a stiffed neck since she had no one to lean on to, aww how sad, lol. Anyway back to the story. "Dave can we go to a stop over 'cause I really need to go to the bathroom" Eleanor asked "Yeah sure, we'll be there after 3 minutes" Dave said and they did arrived there after 3 minutes. "Did you bring your umbrella? Its raining real hard" Dave asked "Yes we did" Brittany said and the three bring out their hot pink, violet and mint green umbrellas and headed out the car. They run but since Brittany is still a little drowsy nd because of her stiffed neck and a little body ache she slipped. "Britt!" Jeanette said and she and Eleanor helped her up. "Are you alright?" Eleanor asked "My body kind of hurts because of my position but yeah I'm fine. Just wet" Brittany said looking at her clothes. "I'll go get your clothes, be right back" Jeanette said and went n the car to get Brittany's clothes. "Hey Jeanette you done?" Dave asked "Nope, just need to get Brittany new clothes 'cause she slipped" Jeanette whispered since she noticed the boys are still sleeping. "Oh ok, is she alright?" Dave asked "Yeah she's fine" Jeanette said. When she arrived in the bathroom Eleanor is already done peeing and so does Brittany. "Here you go Brittany, go get change" Jeanette said and Brittany went back in the cubicle to change and Jeanette went in the cubicle next to Brittany to pee. After that they all went back to the Car and the Chipmunks are still sleeping. "Girls, you're so wet" Dave said "Great, I just changed" Brittany said "Its alright just wrap yourself in a towel" Dave said "Okay Dave" The chipettes responded and bring out three towels and wrapped themselves with it. Once they're dry they put it back in their bags and drifted off to sleep.