Chapter 9: Checking in, no money needed?

I do not own the following videos, They're frrom youtube (Dance moms TV Series, ALDC). Reminder: This is the Alvinnn! And the chipmunks new nickelodeon TV series

"Well, at least the inside looks better" Alvin said looking around seeing random people. "Uhmm, exactly how many floors are there in this Inn? On the outside it just looked like a two floor creepy house and they have an elevator" Simon commented "Well there are actually 5 floors in this Inn" A man said making the chipettes scream and Simon and Theodore gasped and widen their eyes and Alvin to drop Brittany then widen his eyes. "Ouch!!" Brittany exclaimed "Sorry Britt" Alvin said as he helped Brittany who glared at him up "Oops, sorry I didn't mean ti scare you off. As I was saying there are exactly 5 floor plus a roof top in this Inn" The man said "Oh uh, my names David Seville and I'm here with my sons, Alvin, Simon and Theodore and their Best friends to stay for the night because my car actually had a malfunction. We're actually on our way to Canada to visit a friend of mine then head to Paris, France for their concert but-" Dave was cut off by Alvin. " Dave, I'm pretty sure he knows we're here to stay and avail a room or seven. No need to start telling him the whole story" Alvin said "My name is Arthur by the way the manager of the Enchanted Inn" Arthur introduced himself which made Alvin laugh "Pfft, seriously? Enchanted Inn? What kind of name is that?!" Alvin asked while laughing "Alvin" Simon warned "Sorry, I just can't help it" Alvin said "Don't mind my Brother sir Arthur he's just being my Annoying Brother" Simon said "Hey!!I'm not Annoying" Alvin exclaimed "Yeah, just like my son, Simon said. So,-" He was cut off "Dave!!" Alvin exclaimed but Dave ignored him "We'd like to avail two rooms please" Dave said "Two?" Theodore asked "Dave?! Why can't we have a room of our own?!" Alvin complained "Well, Alvin its because we don't wanna spend too much since we still have somewhere to go to" Dave said "But its not like the car will be fixed tomorrow!!" Alvin complained again "If you want you can use my truck tomorrow while I try and fix your car. Looks like you have somewhere important to go" Arthur said "Are you sure?" Dave asked since he had no choice "Yeah Of course" Arthur said "I'll pay you once we get back here" Dave said "No, no need. I mean this Inn doesn't need money, you pay by performing a Dance Number" Arthur said "What?!" Everyone exclaimed "Yes, Honest" Arthur said  "Well, how many dances are needed to be performed?" Dave who lightened up asked "Just 4 since you wanted to avail 2 rooms and Insist for you to borrow my truck and fix your Car" Arthur answered "Make it seven Arthur, since we can dance 9x" Alvin said "Actually there are onyl 2 rooms left" Arthur said and Alvin groaned "Okay thank you so much" Dave said "I'll go clean up the stage then" Arthur said and left "So you girls will get your own room while the boys are staying with me" Dave saod "Why? Can't we at least have the own room and them share with you" Alvin said "No Alvin, they're girls and they need privacy" Dave said "How about we share room with them?" Simon asked "Absolutely not, they need their privacy like I told you" Dave said "But you could use some alone time as well." Alvin said "Oh fine but just don't do something unnecessary" Dave said "Dave!!" Alvin, Simon, Brittany and Jeanette exclaimed "Okay Dave, whatever that unnecessary thing you mean we will behave, onyl will do that stuff" Theodore said which made Alvin Blush "Theodore, I wouldn't!" Alvin exclaimed "Well, you always accidentally cause trouble" Theodore explained "That"s not what Dave is talking about. He meant us with the girls!" Alvin exclaimed which made Jeanette, Simon, Eleanor and Especially Brittany and himself blush. They're thankful they have fur. "Huh?" Theodore asked innocently confused. "You'll know when you get older Theo" Simon said "Okay" Theodore simply said "Okay then I trust you" Dave said "Here are your things" He added, he's actually the one bringing all their stuffs since he's the adult and its raining. Its either him having a hard time or them getting sick and the chipettes even more sick. "Okay Dave" Everyone said and took their respective backpacks and went in their room. "There's only two beds" Alvin complained "Duh, what do you expect? This isn't a grand hotel where you can request addititonal beds" Simon said in a as a matter of fact tone. "Who are going to share a bed?" Alvin asked "Isn't it obvious, my sisters and I will be sharing a bed and you and your brothers will be sharing a bed" Brittany said "Right, but don't you want to sleep with me?" Alvin asked which made everyone gasped except theo and Brittany punched him on his shoulder "Ouch!" Alvin exclaimed "That's uncalled for Alvin!" Simon complained "Seriously eww" Eleanor said "You guys are green minded, I meant to sleep beside me!" Alvin said "Then construct your sentence correctly" Jeanette said "I am, unlike Brittany who says My sisters and I RATHER THAN Me and my Sisters" Alvin said higlighting the Rather Than "Actually Brittany uses the precise way of constructing a sentence" Simon said "Whatever" Alvin said then rolled his eyes. "The Chipettes will take the right bed and we'll take the left one" Simon said "You mean we'll take the right one?" Alvin asked smirking "I meant on my own point of view since I'm facing that way, its the right of mine" Simon explained "Then construct your sentence rigHr" Alvin said and jumped on their bed with a wide smirk and Simon just groaned. They all just put their bags underneath their beds since they are so tired to put it on the couch. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Theodore jumped and opened it. "Oh hey Dave, Sir Arthur"  Theodore greeted. "Oh, so ready for the performance?" Dave asked "Uhh" Everyone said "Well, we'll be preparing. Just meet you there" Alvin said and closed the door. "Alvin! We haven't even had a dance or even some songs to sing on our concert and you said we'll be down there?" Simon asked. Yup they're at the 4th floor. "Well, we're chipmunks how.hard can it be to choreograph a dance especially when we put our minds into it" Alvin said. Then Simon's phone vibrated and her read it out loud "From Dave.. I know you guys still haven't had a dance to perform yet but Arthur said he needs you to be down here in 2 minutes" Simon read. "2 minutes?! Seriously?!" Alvin freaked out "We can use the Dance our Dance teacher thought us" Eleanor suggested "Yeah" Brittany and Jeanette agreed "Thankfully we brought our costumes with us" Brittany said "Whoah, wait a minute girls! First of all, Brittany you're sick and Second of all, why did you bring your costumes? Did you know this will happen?" Alvin complained then asked "I'm not sick anymore Alvin" brittany said putting Alvin's hands on her neck then forehead. "Yeah but you just got well" Alvin said "Alvin, its alright really. And we just forgot to bring them out. We are supposed to compete at national's but it gotnpostponed because the bomb explosion that happened, remember the news? Thankfully we're still on the way there when it happened" Brittany said "You sure?" Alvin asked "I'm sure" Brittany said with a groan. "Fine then, let's go downstairs" Alvins aid and everyone smiled. The chipettes brought their backpacks and headed their way to the elevator to ground level.