Chapter 23: Seriously Simon?!?

Alvin is crying in Dave's Bedroom and told Simon who's already in there everything "She turning as bad as Brittany" Simon said "Hey! Brittany's not like that" Alvin said "You really like that diva don't you" Simon said "Where did you get that idea? We're just best friends" Alvin said "Yeah best friends give each other hickies" Simon said "I just woke up and drowsy that time I lack control" Alvin said. "Just stay away from the chipettrees" Simon said "Seriously Simon! This is your and Jeanette's fight. Don't drag or include us in this" Alvin saod "I agree Eleanor is my bestfriend ans Brittany and Jeanette are my friend" Theodore said "Isn't it bad enough Jeanette called Alvin a menace?" Simon asked. Then suddenly Dave's bedroom door opened. "Brittany!" Alvin said about to hug Brittany But Jeanette went in the way "Eleanor!" Theodore called but Jeanette blocked his way too "Why are you all packed up? Please don't leave" Alvin said looking at Brittant who's beside Eleanor and behind Jeanette. Brittany just smiled. "We're staying in Dace's room. So you three go out" Jeanette said "You're not the boss of us!" Simon yelled "So, I already seek Dave's permission and he agreed!" Jeanette said "And you said Dave isn't Dave" Simon said smirking thinking he won "Just get out of here" Jeanette said "Whatever, you have your time" Simon said. Alvin and Brittany, Theodore and Eleanor gave each other sad glances. Simon and Jeanette gave each other fierce, deadly glances. Then suddenly like a speed of the light Simon pinned Jeanette on the wall. Everyone gasped. "What do you think you are doing?" Jeanette asked then Simon pressed his lips against hers roughly. "Oh my gosh" Brittany said. They're confused earlier they're fighting now, they're kissing. Well not excactly kissing 'cause only Simon's mouth is moving and Jeanette is beyond shock. "Uhm should we leave?" Eleanor asked. Then Alvin slowly grabbed Brittany's hands and pulled Brittany out of the door and just went in their own rented room. Theodore pulled Eleanor at the kitchen. "What happened earlier made me hungry" Theodore said and the two ordered food.

In Dave's bedroom, jeanette started kissing back and somehow the two forgot the hate and just fiercely and passionately kissing each other. But everytime they remembered they started trying to dominate each other and kissing each other roughly. They broke apart and gave each other a glare. "why don't you get of off me?!" Jeanette yelled "Just tell me I'm right" Simon said "Seriously Simon, How many times do I have to tell you we're not seeing things?" Jeanette asked and Simon started kissing her again. Then pulled away. "until I see it with my own eyes" Simon said "Fine, I wouldn't bother you just stop bothering me!!" Jeanette said and pushed Simon out of the door. And locked it.