Chapter 32: BLOOD?!

"S-Simon? " Jeanette said no ore than asked shakingly staring at something on the ground "What is it? " Simon ask then Jeanette pointed on the door floor "Is that blood? " Simon asked "W-what if one of the others got hurt? " Jeanette panicked "Shh, Jeanette they probably got out and this door does say kitchen probably spilled ketchup" Simon said trying to be positive "But simon this is less thicker than blood" Jeanette said "The ghosts are probably trying to scare us, its nothing" Simon said "But Simon What if-" Jeanette got cutted off "No more what ifs nothing happened to the rest Jeanette" Simon said "I'm scared" Jeanette said "You don't have to, you have me.. Come on let's go search for the others" simon said and Jeanette just sighed and nodded her head. Inside Simon's head he's screaming, he also had the guts its one of them but he's just too scared to find out. He never get this scared but if its really one of them its gonna make him break and lose hope. He didn't wanna see one of his Brothers and Friends getting hurt, or worse, dead. "Simon, Can we at least check it out" Jeanette suddenly said making him stop and he sighed "Alright" Simon said which made Jeanette smile and they headed towards the door, they looked at each other and gulped as Simon slowly twisted the door knob.

Cliff Hanger... 😉😉😉