Chapter 42: Remembering What really happened

Sorry for the late update and for rushing the story. Its just I've been getring busy these days. Hope you understand and Thank you, thank you so much to those who loved my stories. Don't worry this isn't the final chapter yet. I'll find a way to make time and make this story longer.

Brittany was running she saw the light, she saw the door. Most importantly she saw the clock, she had heard a voice that said once it struck 12 she would be forever gone. "Please, let me go and live out there with my family, Please let me make it in time. Please let me remembere what really happened before the accident. Most importantly make me forget what happened in here. Sure, I made stronger friendship with Alvin ans fhe rest here but I don't wanna look back and remember its all just imagination. Please" Brittany quietly prayed as she run. And then everything became slow in motion. The clock bit by bit is almost turning 12 and 3 seconds before the door could fully close a bright light escaped from it and what really happened occured to her mind.

"Well, you scared me last night" Alvin said "Really?" Brittany asked narrowing her eyes. "Yah you made me so worried, you look so lifeless and pale. Then when you woke up you said you feel like air is being drained out of you. Then you were like Alvin, my head hurts so bad and I feel dizzy theen you said you never felt that sick in your entire life. Seriously who wouldn't get worried" Alvin said "Sorry" Brittany said then Alvin looked at her and saw her being sencere "Its alright, its not your fault you get sick" Alvin said smiling and Brittany smiled back up at hima then shivered which made Alvin frown. He felt Brittany's forehead. "You're burning up again" Alvin said. Britttany just nods her head. "Dave, did the doctor gave you an extra medicine?" Alvin asked "Yes, why?" Dave asked "Brittany's burning up again" Alvin said worriedly. "What? What about Jeanette and Eleanor?" Dave asked then alvin shook Simon. "Yes Alvin?" Simon asked "Brittany's burning up again. What about Jeanette and Eleanor?" Alvin asked then Simon felt the temperature of the other two "Nope, they're just fine" Simon said "Let her drink this" Dave said giving Simon the Paracetamol. "Why him?" Alvin asked "Well, Alvin he knows the measurements" Dave said "Its 5ml right Dave?" Simon asked "Yes Simon" Dave answered and Simon use the medicine cup and check if he got it right "There, Alvin push her up a little bit, careful-" Simon was cutted off "I know what I'm doing" Alvin said as he helped Brittany up who's using her hand to support her while sitting up. Simon fed her the medicine she swallowed it and coughed a lot of times. "Water" Simon said and Dave pulled out a water from a brown paper bag and Simon helped Brittany drink it then after that he recapped the water and put it on the floor and Alvin lay Brittany back down gently. "How are you feeling?" Alvin asked "Alvin the medicine won't effect yet, just let her rest" Simon said "I'm just asking" Alvin said and Simon rolled his eyes. Simon checked Jeanette's and Eleanor's temperature and sighed in relief since its normal. Suddenly Jeanette stirred. "Dave can I go to the restroom?" Jeanette asked and Eleanor woke up as well "Me too" Eleanor said "Oh you two are awake. Okay then don't worry we're nearby a stop over station" Dave said and the two nods their heads. Finally they arrived there and the two chipettes exited the car. "Brott you coming? " Eleanor asked "No I'm good" Brittany said "Okay" said eleanor and the two headed of the restroom. "Go get some rest" Alvin said "Okay" Brittany said then she closed her eyes and fell asleep that's when she started dreaming that the car was moving and towards the forest, this time though her dream was just shown a bit and let her show what happened while she was asleep. Alvin moved a little and put Brittany's head on Simon's shoulder a bit as he stretched and he jumped down the seat and went to find his water bottle. After drinking he closed the cap. Jeanette and Eleanor are returning when Jeanette yelled "LOOK OUT!! " Alvin is just about to jump back on the seat when he heard that. Alvin somehow heard a honk so he quickly jumped up the seat his eyes widened when he saw a truck heading their way. Since Alvin is so worried he didn't know and noticed he hugged Brittany the wrong way. He wasn't able to protect her head that much. Alvin was too scared for Brittany's life to notice. Jeanette and Eleanor started crying. Eleanor then contacted emergency and Jeanette tried to find a way to get at least some of them out. Dave is injured as well but thankfully he's able to wear his seatbelt.

Then after that everything went black as the door closed. And the imaginary Inn slowly started to fade. "She made it" Alvin said and then they all in the imagination world started wavering as well.