Chapter 44: Crazy or Not Here She comes

I know I promised but I apologize since I've been busy a lot lately and have had many ideas in my head and don't know which one will fit. But here it is the next chapter.

Brittany just got checked out of the hospital after one week of recovery. They are walking out of the hospital elevator when everything went black and white, At least for Brittany. As She walked she then saw everyone vanish. "Gu-guys? Dave?" Brittnay said stopping and looking around "A-Alvin? " She called Alvin while stuttering. "Anyone?! " She yell this time but her voice only echoed. She
gulped 'Wha-what's going on? ' She thought. As she turn around she saw them all, every patient,  every visitor,  every doctor, every nurse,  every pharmacist, possessed. Their hands outwards their index finger pointing towards her as they get closer she started walking backwards, each step her heart started beating fast. "Snap our of it guys! " She yelled then she felt a hand hold her wrist then a lot small hands shaking her body calling her name slowly "Brittany" They said making Brittany struggle from their grasp. She looked and saw her siblings and the Chipmunks, black and white yet blood dripping out of their mouths,  head and their eyes are pure glowing black. As she look pass them while trying to break free she saw a familiar figure wearing all black smirking evilly "Come Brittany" The ghost mouthed then "AHHHHHH!!!! " She squaled and is able to break free from everyone strangling-no Shaking her.

"Brittany! " She heard Alvin yell with worry before she could run away. She then looked around as the color returned and saw that everyone is looking at her with worry, especially her family. A few parent hug their daughters and sons in fright.

"Brittany" Jeanette said soothingly as she and Eleanor slowly approaches her and hug her and she started sobbing. The chipmunks stared at her then glanced at each other then to Dave who's also in shock at what happened.

"I think we need to go see another Doctor" Dave said. The chipmunks looked down.