Chapter 31: Simonette

Simon and Jeanette found themeselves at the basement "Simon it's so dark in here" Jeanette said "Just stay close with me" Simon said "I wonder where the others run to? " Jeanette asked "Hopefully outside the Inn and if they did manage to escape then we have to find our way out of here" Simon said "But what if they got scared and they're still in here? " Jeanette asked "Then we'll go look for them first so let's just keep walking. Everything's gonna be alright I'm here for you" Simon said turning around and hugging Jeanette "Simon, I'm so scared" Jeanette said "Don't be, I'll protect you" Simon said smiling at Jeanette's glimmering eyes and Jeanette smiled at simon's. Simon and Jeanette already found the door and started running towards it but before they ciuld reach it it closed and locked them in, the light then started flickering on and off "Si" Jeanette said "Shh! We'll get out of here don't worry" Simon said "But we can't see a thing" Jeanette said "Yes we can if we believe. Let's keep trying" Simon said and started pulling Jeanette they both started pulling the door open but it won't budge "let's Try and pushed it" Simon suggested and they also did that but it still won't open "What are we gonna do now? " Jeanette asked looking down at the stairs then Simon follwed her gaze and widened his eyes "Jeanette come with me" The ghost keep on repeating "Keep on turning the knob it might lossen and break, I hope" Simon said as Jeanette keeps on twisting it tryign to block what the ghost is saying as Simon continued slamming his whole body on the door. The ghost is slowly inching close. "Simon, you're hurting yourself" Jeanette said "Yes, but we have to get out of here" Simon said as the two continued doing their task. "Its no use" Jeanette said "Yeah, thankfully that ghost at that far corner walks too slow, now go continue twisting and pushing the knob I'll go find something that can help us" Simon said climbing down the stairs "Don't go near that ghost! " Jeanette yelled as she continued doing her task "Come on open door open, please" Jeanette siad but it still won't open. Suddenly, "Jeanette I found one! " Simon yelled as he appeared in front of Jeanette holding what looks like a saw "Let's go break this door" Jeanette said and they both do teamwork. After two minutes the couple are finally out of the basement. "Let's go look for the others" Jeanette said out of breath "Good Idea, let's go" Simon said as the two started searching their sibkings and hoping they won't get lost or attacked by the crazy ghosts.