Chapter 11: The Haunt Begins

Alvin and Brittany fell asleep after their reconciliation. Everyone's fast asleep that they didn't know Dave is back and is looking at them with a glowing red eyes. Wait glowing red eyes? Phew, it disappeared. Is it really Dave though?? "I'm home! Fellas!" And the Chipmunks woke up followed by the chipettes "Finally!" Alvin groaned "Sorry for the wait, come on let's eat downstairs. Are you girls alright?" Dave asked "Yes" The chipettes replied "Then let's go" And left their room.

Flashback with Dave and Arthur...
"I think your the one who meeds fixing" Arthur said smirking and for a second his eyes glowed red without Dave seeing it. "Huh? What do you mean?" Dave asked "Davide the Car isn't broken" Arthur said then Dave looked at his surprisingly unbroken blue vintage car. "What? But its broken a while ago and-" Before Dave could finish he was hitted by a thick wood and knocked him out. "Its just a sign that you'll be broken next" Arthur said, scanning Dave's appearance and turned himself into David Seville. He then puts Dave in his car and started walking down the forests. "My Daughter will be so happy" Arthur said then Disappeared.

End of Flashback...

Arthur in Dave's appearance, appeared in the doorway of the Chipmunks and Chipettes bedroom. Peeking in he saw everyone sleeping peacefully. "Not for long because now The Haunt Begins" He said then walked in