Chapter 26: I didn't mean to

Thank you for the Birthday Greeting chipmunkaddiction and
brittanyanne1221.... Belated Happy Birthday to your Sisters chipmunkaddiction

Alvin doesn't actuallly Left, the whole time he's just in front of the door incase Simon got possessed again. In the pit of his stomach he actually had doubt that the ghost who possessed Simon already left his brothers body. He also feel a little regret in leaving Brittany in the room with simon. He got nervous and scared when his Brother locked the door that's also when he started doubting and regretting. He tried to listen but all he could here is mumbling.. Suddenly he saw the door knob is forcefully twisting and heard panick breath. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe  praying it isn't what he thought. Suddenly "ALVINNNN!!!!" Brittany yelled "Brittany!" He yelled and starting pulling the door. "I shouldn't have left" He thought panicking the door wouldn't budge open. But he won't give up.

Inside the Bedroom:

"Stay away from me!" Brittany yelled as Simon inch forward and forward... Brittany looked to her right and saw a vase and when he's already neard her she picked it up and smashed it on his head knocking him out. A black energy left Simon "I will be back" It said and went out of the window it goes and the head of Simon started bleeding and debris is everywhere. Brittany also had her hands bleeding. "Simon?" She asked her eyes watering and she's so shock. Alvin suddenly enetered "Brittany" Alvin said and pulled Brittany into a hug but Brittany is still in shock. Alvin pulled away and looked at Brittany. "Britt" Alvin said then tears started flushing out of her eyes "I didn't mean to, I really didn't mean to, Alvin i didn't mean to" Brittany said while crying and Alvin wiped her tears away with his thumb "What do you mean?" Alvin asked and Alvin looked to the ground and gasped when he saw Simon, he flipped him over and gasped again when he saw his lifeless face "Simon?" Alvin asked now also crying. "I didn't mean to I'm sorry" Brittany cried "Simon, Simon wake up. Please don't leave me, don't leave us" Alvin said hugging his brother "Simon wake up, wake up, I said wake up..  When I told you to wake up!! Wake up!!" Alvin demanded while crying and shaking Simon's body. "Alvin?" Brittany called "Why did you hit him? Why did you hit my brother? I almost got the door open and you hit him" Alvin cried "Simon" Alvin called "But I really didn't mean to, I didn't mean to... I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to" Brittany cried she sat that to the ground and put a hand over Alvin's shoulder but Alvin didn't feel it "Simon! Wake up please" Alvin cried.. Brittany stand up "Sorry, I really didn't mean to" Brittany said and ran out of the room. "Simon can you hear me? Please give a sign.. Are you still alive? Please wake up"Alvin asked then Simon's hand squeezed Alvin's then it got weak again. Alvin's eyes widened and he listened to Simon's chest. There's still a heart beat "Britt, Britt he's moving.. He had a heartbeat." Alvin said and turned around but she isn't there "Brittany? Britt?" Alvin called "Oh no" Alvin said standing up and looked at Simon. He quickly carried Simon's body and knocked on Dave's bedroom. "Who is it?" Jeanette answered "Jeanette its Alvin I need help!" Alvin called "Go away!" Jeanette replied "Please Jeanette I really need your help!" Alvin pleaded then Jeanette opened the door "What is it?" Jeanette asked then saw bloody Simon. "Oh my god, what happened?" Jeanette asked forgetting the hate. Alvin explained everything starting from the start where they saw Simon's eyes glowed red when she pushed him out. "Oh no, Simon, I'm so sorry you too Alvin its just he really had an attitude that time. And I got carried away with my temper.. I'm so sorry really deeply sorry" Jeanette said crying and took Simon from Alvin's arm. "Its okay, but do you know how to help him?" Alvin asked "Eleanor knows how to, I'll go text her to come up here" Jeanette said "Thanks and while you're at it I'll just go look for Brittany, she really felt guilty for hitting Simon and its not her fault, its actually good she did that so Simon will be back to normal" Alvin explained "Okay, I won't let him get out of my sight" Jeanette said "Thank you" Alvin said "No, Thank you" Jeanette said and Alvin left on a journey to find Brittany.

Brittany is looking down at the pool thinking about suicide "I really didn't mean to" She cried 'do it, they hate you' A voice whispered. Brittany slowly inched towards the pool 'Alvin hates you everyone hates you, you killed your friend' The voice said "But its an accident, I just don't know what to do, I didn't mean to" Brittany responded stopping in her tracks. 'But they blame you for his death, you still killed him without thinking. Its still you, look at your hands theirs mark.' The voice said as Brittany looked at her hands shaking and crying. 'They didn't even remembered its your birthday' The voice told her and she widened her eyes, it is her birthday and no one remembered, well she couldn't blame them she forgot it is her birthday because of the Haunted Inn they are in. 'If they really cared about you they'll know it is your birthday' The voice said "But I also forgot my own birthday" Brittany said 'You got sick and had a lot to worry but do they believe you at first about what you see? No... Do they even worry? No' The voice whispered 'The only way to erase every pain is to jumped in that water and drown and it is the only way to erase that blood in your hand' The voice said as Brittany continued crying she looked down and is about to jumped when in slow motion Alvin caught her and pulled her away from the pool which made Brittany cry even more. Alvin started crying because he's really thankful he saw her before she could kill herself. "What are you thinking?" Alvin asked a tear escaping his eyes but he quickly wiped it away with his long sleeves. "I didn't meant to" Brittany cried. Alvin hugged her "I know, I know" Alvin said "I'm sorry" Brittany said hugging him back "No, I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened if I didn't left you in there and yell at you earlier. I'm just sad that time" Alvin said "But I killed your brother, I'm a killer" Brittany cried "No you didn't.. He's alive Britt. Simon is alive and its actually good you did that because he's now back" Alvin said "But if he died I know you would hate me" Brittany said and Alvin pulled awayz he wiped the tears from Brittany's eyes. "I wouldn't, why would I hate a person who just did self defense? Brittany, I could never hate you. Yeah sometimes the word escape my mouth but I'm sometimes just frustrated and say things I shouldn't have said" Alvin explained. Brittany don't know what to say, she felt overwhelmed and at the same time guilty, she just don't understand what  she feel and because of that she fainted. Thankfully Alvin is still holding her and caught her. "Britt, Britt" Alvin called and felt for her pulse she sighed in relief there's a pulse "Thank God" Alvin said and picked up Brittany and went inside the Inn. Then suddenly he remembered something. "Happy Birthday Britt, you mean a lot to me so Just stay with me" Alvin whispered to her ear and kissed her forehead.