Chapter 5: Checked Out

The next morning, Brittany was the first one to wake up. She turned and saw Alvin still hugging her and is very tight. She rolled her eyes and thought 'He's such a hugger" She slowly tried to unwrap Alvin's hand but when she suceeded he quickly returned it. Brittany exhaled then rolled her eyes. "Alvin you awake?" Brittany asked in a whisper but no answer. She shook him a little "Alvin?" She asked again still no answer 'Alvin is a heavy sleeper wasn't he?' She thought again. She shook him a little harder and this time he yawned which made Brittany giggle a little. "What's so funny?" Alvin asked while sitting up. "Uh nothing" Brittany saod "Then why are you giggling?" Alvin asked as Brittany slowly sat up again "You're such a hugger Alvin" Brittany said "No am not" Alvin answered "Yes you are, I tried to unwrap your arms from me yet you returned it quicker than a bunny." Britttany said slowly positioning herself to jump of the bed, she had to be careful or the dextrose will be unattached and cause bleeding. "Where are you going?" Alvin asked Standing up and went towards Brittany on the other side of the bed. "To the bathroom, but I can't seem to know how to get down, I cabn't jump 'cause I'll bleed if the dextrose hose got stretched or unnattached to me forcefully" Brittany explained "hmm" Alvin said looking around the room and had an idea and jumped down. "Where are you going?" Brittany asked "Just wait" Alvin said and push the swivel chair next to Brittany and jumped back up. "Come" Alvin said and helped brittany on it and he jumped down the adjuster and slowly the chair lowered and then Alvin pushed a stool and helped Brittany step on it then down the ground. "Thanks Alvin" Brittany said "No worries, our only problem is how do we get that giant dextrose to the bathroom" Alvin said thoughtfully "Oh hey Alvin, Brittany I just went out to buy some food and Brittany you're not supposed to be out of bed" Dave  said "Yeah, but I need to go to the bathroom" Brittany said "Oh let me help you with the dextrose "Thanks Dave" Brittany said "No Problem" Dave said and they went in the bathroom. Once the dextrose is positioned Dave and Alvin left and Dave closed the door. "How is she gonna get out?" Alvin asked "We'll wait for her to call" dave said and the two just continued to wait on the door. "Dave! I'm done!" Brittany called and Dave opened the door and led Brittany back to her bed. " I thought we're going to be realeased in the moening?" Brittany asked "Yeah, we're just waiting for the nurse to clear you for now don't move too much and eat" Dave said fixing a mina table on Brittany's bed and put the food of Alvin and Brittany there. "Okay Dave, Thank you" Brittany said. "Can you eat? If not I can feed you" Alvin said smirking "No thanks, I can eat myself Alvin" Brittany said  but when she tried to use the mini spoon with her left she's having a hard time. "Still don't want my help?" Alvin asked taking another spoonfull of Soup. "Oh fine" Brittany said and Alvin smirked even more and took Brittany's spoon. "Open Wide, here comes the air plane" Alvin said and giggled with Brittany "Alvin, I'm not a baby" Brittany said "How about choochoo train, come on at least just let one train in your mouth" Alvin said pleadingly "Fine!" Brittany said and Alvin smiled "Open wide, the choochoo train is coming! Choochoo!" Alvin said annd Brittany opened her mouth and eat the spoonfull of soup then they're one again shocked by a flash "Aww that's so sweet, I'm gonna put this on my photo Album" Dave said "Dave!!" Alvin and Brittany yelled simultaneously which woke up the others. "Oh morning guys" Dave said noticing everyone already sat up. "Morning Dave" The other four greeted "What's all with the Dave name being yelled at?" Simon asked "Well, look at this photo I took of then, I just took one photo, this is definitely a keeper" Dave said and showed the picture and everyone laughed after Jeanette and Eleanor awwed. Alvin and Brittany just blushed "I think Dave is on with your game Alvin" Simon said and everyone continued to laugh. "Hey i'm just helping Brittany because she's having a hard time to eat with her dextrose on" Alvin said and feed another spoonfull to Brittany who nods her head after to show she agreed with Alvin. "Alvin and Brittany agreeing with one another? Its really a sign of Apocalypse Simon!" Theodore joked and the four just laughed "Okay guys that's enough" Dave said "Sorry Dave we just can't help it" Eleanor said "We agree sometimes with each other and this isn't the first time" Alvin said "Yeah" Brittany added. "Okay, just continue to eat and -" But Dave was cut off "David Seville?" The Doctor asked "Yes sir" Dave answered "Your girls are cleared, you may go home" The Doctor said "Thank you so much" Dave said and The Doctor left. "Have you paid the bills already Dave?" Simon askdd "Yeah, I did. So let's just continue eating on the way, okay?" Dave said and everyone agreed. The Chipettes first change into their normal clothes and left the hospital room. The doctor already disattached the dextrose on their right hands.