Chapter 22: What has gotten into you Jeanette?!

Alvin and Brittany are playing Mobile Legends on their phone, Brittany chose Ruby and Alvin chose Zilong and they're having fun. Theodore and Eleanore are  watching talking teddy on Theodore's phone and the two are also having fun. Until Jeanette stormed in pushing the door real hard making everyone yell in shock. "You have been slayed" Both Alvin and Brittany's game said "Jeanette! Don't storm in like that you almost gave us a heart attack!" Brittany said then was shocked when Jeanette pulled Brittany away from Alvin. "Whoah! Jeanette where are you taking me?" The three watched confused. Then she pushed Brittany towards the closet. "Ouch" Brittany said losing her balance. "Britt!" Alvin said about to go to her "Stop right there!" Jeanette said, Alvin followed "Watch what you're doing! You hurt your own sister!" Alvin scolded "Don't talk to me like that!" Jeanette yelled then stormed towards Eleanor and pulled her as well "Jeanette! What has gotten into you?!" Eleanor asked she turned around and saw Alvin helping Brittany up. "Hey you! Stay away from my sister!" Jeanette said pulling Eleanor with her storming towards the two. She pushed Alvin away and Alvin losed his balance. She then threw Eleanor who fell with Brittany. "Jeanette!" Brittany scolded "Are you alright Ellie?" Theodore asked "Yes I'm fine theo!" Eleanor said standing up and Brittany stand up as well. "Pack your stuffs!" Jeanette demaanded "What?!" Both Brittany and Eleanor asked " I said pack your stuffs! We're leaving" Jeanette said "No you're not!" Alvin said "You stay away from this menace!" Jeanette yelled which made everyone gasped and Alvin got hurt by her words and storm out of the room "Alvin!" Brittany called and about to run after him but Jeanette blocked the way. Theodore just ran after his older brother. "Jeanette what has gotten into you?" Brittany asked "Simon happened!" Jeanette said "You two fight?" Eleanor asked and Jeanette nods her head "But you two never fight especially this bad" Brittany said "Well that changes everything." Jeanette said and started packing her stuffs. "We're not leaving" Brittany said "No we are" Jeanette said "We're staying" Eleanor argued."Fine! But we'll be staying in Dave's room and you two are not allowed to be near those chipmunks!!" Jeanette demanded "Jeanette, Theodore and Alvin hasn't had anything to do with your fight with Simon" Eleanor said  "I know, but we compromised to keep you twoa way from his brothers so shut up and do what I told you to!" Jeanette yelled. Brittany and Eleanor  looked at each other and sighed. They just do what they are told to do. They packed their stuffs, they'll be staying in with Dave in his room even though they somehow knew he isn't Dave.