Chapter 45: The Visit

Previously: "I think we need to go see another Doctor" Dave said. The chipmunks looked down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A week later Dave decided to bring Brittany on a Psychology Center to know what's really bothering the chipette. The whole week at home she keeps on tossing and turning at sleep. She even wouldn't visit the kitchen, it seems like she inherit a fear for sharp objects and in the kitchen indeed where the sharp objects such as knives and scissors were kept. She wouldn't dare to go to the bathroom all alone she would ask for her sisters to come with her. Sometimes she would just suddenly scream and cry without explaining why. It worries everyone. She wouldn't even speak at all. She's just..... Quiet. Its bothering everyon, especially Alvin. The chipette is usually talkative but now.... They'd only hear her voice when she scream and cry for no reason. Or at night, when she would toss and turn. They don't know why its happening. They need an explanation. So here they are, at St. Michael's Psychology Center to ask for help.

"Dave, what are we doing here its creepy? " Theodore asked

"To help Brittany Theodore" Dave simply answered. Theodore got what he meant. He's also worried about Brittany. He treats her as his older sister she never had.

"Oh ok" He simply responded understanding the situation. Alvin had Brittany's right hand in his. She's starting to act like a child that needs guidance and its really worrying the red clad chipmunk. He looked at the pink clad chipette. "Why are you acting like this Brittany? Please start talking.. I miss you so much" He thought then sighed. Suddenly he felt a squeeze on his left hand. He looked up and saw Brittany give him a small yet gentle smile. He just smiled at her a bit but it once again returned to a frown. Brittany tilted her head to the right a bit in confusion.

"I'm fine" Alvin told the chipette who just squinted her eyes at him. "I'm just.... Worried about you. You won't even utter a word and... " He trailed off "You're starting to act so childish" He thought. He didn't want to tell her that since he didn't want to offend the chipette. The chipette sometimes become violent. She would throw stuffs at home.. She would wail and break things. He tried to stop her once and that made him recieve a bruise on his arm when she threw a vase. That's the reason why a white bandage is around it. When she don't like the food she would throw it on the floor breaking the plate. When Dave would yell she would cry so loud and start throwing tuntrums. That's just not Brittany. He saw Brittany looking at him concerned. "You're not supposed to be the one concerned for me because I'm concerned for you the reason why I'm like this" Alvin told her honestly. She then looked down with a frown. "Don't be sad, just try and talk" He said but that made the chipette mad and forcefully pulled her hand away. He sighed. Suddenly...

'Come Brittany, come' Brittany heard. 'You don't deserve to live' She started looking around frantically. Alvin notcied it and quickly hugged the chipette from behind making her try to look behind her but instead of seeing Alvin as the one who's hugging her. She saw a chipmunk with a horn and evil black eyes and fangs. She widened her eyes. All the color that she can see is red. That made the chipette start screaming and wailing.. "Brittany Please shushhh!! " Alvin cried hugging the chipette tight as she try to break free from his grasp.. Everyone became alarmed. Simon, Jeanette, Theodore and Eleanor joined the hug to strain Brittany who's becoming wild. In Brittany's eyes,everything is red. Many demons are around her, she thought that they're pulling her somewhere. So she tried her best to struggled. 'You don't belong here' She heard... Dave kneeled down wanting to help but is afraid he might hurt the chipette. Many nurses then rushed in. The chipmunks, Jeanette and Eleanor then strategically release Brittany so the nurse could put her on a straitjacket.

"LET GO OF MEEEEE!!!! " Brittany yelled with her voice cracking since its the first time she used words again. They would've celebrated but... Not in this condition. Everyone just watched in concern. Tears in their eyes as they watch Brittany struggle with the straitjacket on. Then she was dragged away by the nurses. Once dragged away everyone just stared into the now empty space. That's when a man in a blue scrubsuit appeared.

"Hi my name is Doctor John. Are you Mr. David Seville?" He asked

"Oh yes, it is I" Dave responded still in recovering from what happen

"The chipette earlier is Brittany I presume? " Dr John asked.

"Uh.. Yes" Dave said. Doctor John understood so he just smiled.

"Come, let's talk at the office" He said

"Sure, sure" Dave said and Doctor John lead the way with Everyone following him.

Meanwhile...

"Ahhhhhh!!! " Brittany yelled as she was sent in an empty room. The only thing in there is the rather large mirror and a bed. 3 nurses then struggled to get her in bed. She tried to run and escape. Yup, 3 nurses for 1 small chipette. That's how powerful the brain is. "Let me go!!! Help me!!! ALVINNN!! " She screamed.

"Calm down, we aren't here to hurt you" One of the nurse said.

"Shh, we're just helping" Said the chubby one.

"Noooo!!!! Help meeee!!!! " She screamed again while crying. Her voice sounding hoarse. She continued to wail and trash around. One of them sighed and brought out an injection. "wha-what is that?!!! You're going to hurt me!!! ALVIN HELP... ALVINNNN!!!! " She yells as two nurses held her down. Then the nurse wearing a black rimmed glasses injected the sedative at her. "Ahhhhh!!! " Brittany screamed as she felt it. "What did you do to me?! " She asked as the nurse took the injection off.

"Don't worry it will just put you to sleep for 3 hours. To help you calm down" Answered the chubby girl nicely. Brittany is starting to feel drowsy.

"Alvin... Help" She said weakly while crying then lights out. She's fast asleep.