Chapter 12: Brittany you're just Hallucinating- A

While they're eating dinner, Brittany noticed that Dave is very unusual and caught his eyes glowing red. It kind of scared her especially when the others are not looking he winked at her. "Is there something wrong Brittany?" Dave (Arthur) asked "Uh, yeah I'm fine" Brittany said "Well, you don't look like you're fine" Dave (Arthur) Commented. "Wann talk about it in private?" Dave asked and Brittany started getting weird feelings, like she's starting to be scared at Dave. Alvin checked Brittany's temperature. "Her temperature seemed normal" Alvin said but really since she know Brittany too well he knows something's bothering her and didn't wanna tell anybody. He decided to just talk about it with her later when they're left alone. Then after an hour, Brittany decided to just stay in their room to get some rest while the others including Dave(Arthur) go have some fun at the pool behind the Inn. She sat down on the right bed when she suddenly felt like someone walked past behind her. She turned around and saw only the Chipmunks empty bed. "I'm just probably Hallucinating" Brittany said out loud to herself. So she lay down on the bed cuddling the pink pillow she brought. But suddenly the lights flickered on and off including the bathroom lights. She sat up scooting backwards until her back reach the back frame of the bed and started cudddling her pillow tight. "Okay Alvin! This isn't funny!" She exclaimed with a frightened voice. She looked like she was about to cry then she heard laughs on the window. She took a deep breathe and with all the courage left, she run towards the window and saw everyone including Alvin splashing water on the pool. Then she noticed Dave looked up on the window and his eyes glowing red. She gaspped and when she turned around the Bathroom Door Shut open and close then all the doors of the cabinets and drawers followed the creepy rhythm. Brittany started crying when she saw a bloody blonde girl. "Please, what do you want?" Brittany asked scared but the girl just pointed at her which made Brittany's heaart beat radically loud and fast. She didn't know what to do until the Girl started inching towards her with an axe on her hand. "Wh-what are you gonna do?" Brittany asked then the ghost using her free left hand pointed on Brittany's feet and words didn't need to be said Brittany understood what the ghost wanted to do and at the top of her lungs she yelled "HEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!"

At the Backyard Pool...
"Dave, how did you found out about the pool?" Simon asked "Well, Arthur told me. Isn't he a nice man" Dave (Arthur) responded "Yeah, I really enjoy being here" Theodore said with a giggle "Too bad Brittany didn't wanna come" Alvin said "Well her fever just wear off, " Dave(Arthur) said "Yeha, I guess you're right" Alvin said then suddenly they heard  "HEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!" They quickly turned their heads towards the now opened window "Is that Brittany?!" Alvin asked panicking he looked up and saw Brittany about to jump on the window. "Brittany!! What are you doing?!! Get back in there!!" A frightened Alvin yelled he didn't know what to do. Brittany wanna jump out of the window since the girl is still inching forward. She rather die with a bloody, broken bones than for her legs to be chopped off. But she's scared of hights so she didn't know what to do. "Alvin, uhh I measured the height of the Inn and I know exactly where she's gonna fall!!" Simon exclaimed "Where?!" Alvin asked frantically "The angle of elevation is 75 degree angle from that spot and with your height affecting it. Brittany's gonna jumped not that far off, with her position her jump will just be near the wall-" But Simon was cutted off "Simon just tell us already!!" Alvin yelled angrily " so you need to stand directly here" Simon said pulling alvin towards the spot. Brittany looked down and saw Alvin positioning to catch her. Its either she trust the ghost to kill her or trust alvin to accidentally not catch her. She needs to have faith on him. She took a deep breathe and exactly as Simon positioned Alvin she jumped "Ahhhh!!" She screamed and Alvin caught her and they slowly stumbled on the ground. Brittany is still in a state of shock. She slowly turned her upwards and saw the ghost disappear. Alvin gently peeled her off him both of them kneeling on the ground "What are you thinking?!!!" Alvin yelled which made Brittany's tears fall and he calmed his tone down. "Sorry" Alvin said then hugged her which made her sob even more. "Shh, what happened?" Alvin asked rubbing her back. "I-I am just sitting on the bed then I feel someone walk past behidn me!! Then the lights started flickering then,then the doors started opening then shutting including the drawers and cabinets then then there was this girl all bloody, I thinks he's a ghost and she wanted to cut me feet off!!" Brittany explained then pulled away and saaw Alvin's look of confusion "Please believe me" Brittany said "Brittany, I may cause lots of trouble and believe in aliens but ghosts, oh please. So what really hapoened?" Alvin asked "I'm stating the truth!!" Brittanye exclaimed "Brittany your fever is back, you're just hallucinating" Alvin said feeling Brittany's temperature. "Its because of the fall and the ghosts, I'm scared it probably triggered it." Brittany said as Alvin stand up and slowly helped Brittany up. "Let's just get you back to bed okay?" Alvin asked as she cradled Brittany like a Baby, he started rocking her to calm her down. "But-" Brittany was cutted off "Shhh, shh I'm here" Alvin said. "Awww" Jeanette and Eleanor said which made Alvin and Brittany blush. "Just trying to help my best friend so there's nothing to aww about" Alvin said in a as a matter of factly tone. "Here I , I mean Arthur told me everything about the house while he go fix my car, he said he had an emergency ladder just in  case there's a fire" Dave (Arthur) said then explained "I thought he'll let us use his truck why did he tour you the house?" Simon asked "Well, actually his truck won't work as well" Dave (Arthur) said coming up with an excuse while scratching the nape of his neck. And everyone nods their head as Dave pulled the lever and ladder leading towards the room fell down. And all of them climbed up. Alvin layed Brittany on the Chipettes Bed. Surprisingly, he rocked her to sleep so they won't need to calm her down anymore. "Sweet Dreams Britt" Alvin said then kissed her on her forehead. Dave's eyes glowed red and smirked and evil smirk "Yeah, sweet dreams 'cause the following days won't be sweet" Dave (Arthur whispered)