Chapter 47: Time

A month already passed, yet everyone feel that time moves so slow. This is how they appreciated time. No one should waste it. Spend it with your family, with the person you love the most because time can't be manipulated. Time is our best frienemy. Every memory comes with time. So right now the familia seville and miller is at the park enjoying every moment of it while thinking about how the certain pink clad chipette is doing. They're being positive about it. Every time counts. Every time she's improving they thought. Time, change comes with time. And with time comes lesson. Instead of doing things they enjoy on their own, why not share time with the person you love the most? Games can wait, material stuffs can wait, but time cannot wait. It moves every second, every minute, every hour. We only have little time in our lives. Instead of playing on your own, reading on your own, surfing the internet on your own, doing activities on your own.. Do all of it, do the things you enjoy with your family, friends and the special someone and vice versa. I mean, do what they enjoy as well. Time is precious and we shouldn't just standby being bored, angering our selves when we can't surpass the highest score in our games, irritting ourselves because of cliffhangers and second books that take years to be released, searching for some informations we can't find, but should spend it with someone important to us, laugh about not being able to reach the highest score with someone joking about everyone has a limit, talk about the story or book you read with the person about some being a  cliffhanger but good while waiting for the other one to be published or you could read another one together with that someone, ask for help when you can't find the information you're looking for in the internet because two minds are better than one. Material stuffs can provide memory but moments provides memories as precious as a treasure. Make everything count. That's what the seville's and miller's mindset have for almost two months.

"She's almost home" Alvin said smiling

"This time we'll spend our time together with her" Jeanette said

"Yes and I'm so excited to finally hug and see her!" Eleanor exclaimed

"Well, Dave just spoke with the doctor and he said maybe Brittany will be released 2 weeks early, 2 weeks is enough additional time we can spend with her" Simon explained

"Yes, and you know it'll be happier! I mean I like it this way that we are with each other laighing all the time" Theodore said

"And I appreciate the fact that you guys don't exclude Brittany in your conversations. I know how hard it is to be away with someone special, its hard to even talk about them but you guys have a great mind and heart" Dave said smiling at the kids

"Brittany isn't away Dave, She's with us... Not physically but in our hearts and memories" Alvin told him smiling

"And that is correct" Dave said laughing with the chipmunks and two chipettes.

Time shouldn't be wasted, Time should be valued the most. Do not empty your time, you should fill it with memories. Good or bad, it counts. We learn from the bad ones and smile, sometimes with tears of joy, with the good ones. That is how we grow. We grow through time. The more you spend time with someone the merrier.

"Let's make everything count, stay strong Brittany" Alvin said smiling while looking up at the blue sunny sky.