Chapter 28: The Terror Begins

The Chipmunks and Chipettes looked at each other, fear visible in their eyes. The doors and windows started opening and closing in tune with the lights. The objects started floating everywhere that they have to duck so it wouldn't hit them. They are all huddled together on the bed. "What's happening?" Theodore can't help but ask then started crying "We have to get out of this room" Alvin said "But How?" Brittany said as she stood up and get hit by the pillow and fell to the ground "Britt!" Alvin called standing up but then he ducked  looking at Brittany standing up from the ground "I'm fine!" Brittany yelled. The wind started blowing inside the room. "Its so windy!" Eleanor yelled. Jeanette looked around the room and saw the door opening and closing and she smiled but she's nervous about it. "Guys, I think I have an idea!" Jeanette yelled so everyone could here and she pointed at the door. "There's a rhythm, maybe we could use it to pass that door one by one!" Jeanette yelled and they smiled and jumped out of the bed.  Alvin pulled Brittany with him towards the door. They're just crawling to the floor. "Go!" Alvin said then Brittany jumped out of the door, then he go out next, then Theodore, then Eleanor, Then Jeanette then Simon. The door shut finally close without opening. "We made it" Alvin said then the lights in the hallway started flickering "I don't think so." Simon said "We made it, until we get Dave back and left this Inn" Jeanette said.

Fan Fact: this next part of this chapter really (exactly) happened to us, Well we are only 5 people though. And ours happened at our retreat.

Suddenly there's this horrifying gush of wind which sent creepy chills and goosebumps all over everyone. "I think we should just go back in the room" Brittany suggested "Well we're much more safe out here" Simon said
Suddenly, a white lady appeared in front of them, she's covered in blood and crying. "Oh my talking chipmunks" Eleanor said "Pinch me, tell me this is all just a nightmare" Brittany said "And you're having the same nightmare as us" Jeanette said  "Ouch!!"Brittany suddenly said "You're not dreaming or having a nightmare" Alvin said with a smirk "You can really smirk in this situation?" Brittany asked then pointed at the white lady but everyone is shocked it is gone "Thankfully it is gone" Eleanor said. Suddenly they felt like someone is standing right behind them so they all slowly turned around and suddenly "Ahhhhh!!" They all screamed and all went the opposite direction.

Yup, that's what exactly happened. Now I'll end that because poor theodore is left out.

Everyone got separated by pairs. Simon and Jeanette run away from the ghost running straight. Theodore and Eleanor went downstairs and Alvin and Brittany went upstairs. They just run and run and run as far as their strenght can take them.