Chapter 8: The Creepy Inn

"Dave, seriously how long till we get there? And howw come you came back so fast, you're like only an hour gone and we've been walking for like 3 hours!" Alvin complained "Really, You can put me down now Alvin, I'm feeling much better" Brittany said "You sure?" Alvin asked "Yeah I've been telling you for like 5x" Brittany said "Fine" Alvin said and gently set her down. "Thank you" Brittany said. Alvin then checked if shes telling the truth. "You're still burning up!" Alvin exclaimed "Well, you just can't carry me the whole way! You've been complaining a lot" Brittany said "Yeah, but Dave hasn't answered my question yet" Alvin said turning towards Dave "Well, I actually saw that Inn from a far off Distance and asked someone if that Inn is still operating and he said yes. I actually kind off run the whole way back to the car" Dave said "And we've been walking for only 30 minutes Alvin, you're exaggerating" Simon said "No one asked you, and it felt like 3 hours" Alvin asked "Its because you're complaining and carrying Brittany" Eleanor said " Its because she's sick" Alvin said "Yeah, but I can handle myself " Brittany said "Yeah, like stumbling and almost falling down on your face is like handling yourself, If I wasn't beside you you would've fell" Alvin retorted "Fellas, quick up the pace I already saw the Inn" Dave said and everyone brightened up. "Whoah!" Brittany screamed as Alvin picked her up and run with the others towards Dave. "Alvin!" Brittany exclaimed "What?" Alvin asked innocently "I already said I can now handle myself" Brittany answered "Well, your temperature don't seem to agree with you" Alvin said "Fine" Brittany said rollong her eyes. After another 10 minutes of they finally arrived and looked up. A thunder crashed which makes the Inn looks even more scarier. Theodore hid behind Alvin amd Simon. " that Inn looks creepy" Theodore said "Well we have no choice theo" Simon said "You mean we're staying ay that Creepy Inn?" Theodore asked "Yes, theo. Don't worry we're here with you" Dave said which made Theodore calm down a little bit. Then, they entered the Inn and after they are in the sign fell. Making it look just like an abandonned house.