Chapter 41: Meanwhile in Reality??

"She's moving" Dave suddenly said making the Two chippetes and Chipmunks look and indeed Brittany's eyes are opened. "Call the Doctor Dave! " Alvin said smiling "Britt, Britt, " Alvin said but after that her eyes fluttered Closed again. "I think that's temporary Consciousness" Simon said "But why did she have to be in coma while we are in the same car accident but we woke up fast? " Alvin asked "Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing" Eleanor said and Theo nods his head in agreement. "Brittany's having the fever that time so its really possible for her to be in Coma, Plus, your side are the most squished" Simon explained "Yeah, but Ellie and Jeanette also got fever" Theodore said "And I even held her" Alvin said "We're not in the car that time Alvin, We're at the restroom remember. The reason why we don't have gauzes or bandages" Jeanette said "Oh right" Alvin said "What is taking Dave too long? " Simon asked and the door opened and the doctor walked in and rushed and take the pulse and the brain monitor. "It seems like she's near waking up. Earlier is just temporary. She's been restoring the brain" The Doctor said "Oh thank you doc. " Dave said "No problem and don't worry she'll be waking up... Soon" The doctor said and left the room. "I really hope that soon he's talking about is like only days, the last time he said that is like in 2 months" Alvin said "Don't exaggerate, We've been here for only 3 weeks" Simon said and Alvin rolled his eyes "No need your fact statement" He mumbled 'It just feel like months, please wake up Brittany. I'm sorry for all the mean stuffs I did to you. I just do that because I love you' Alvin thought looking at Brittany in a hospital gown, Iv's and Stable Body. He sighed sadly.