Chapter 1: Excused

3rd Person P.O.V.

"I can't wait for our concert!" Alvin said excitedly as he, Simon and Theodore walked in their classroom. "Yeah and especially since the girls are with us" Simon said "I heard there's tons of delicious foods there too" Theodore said. "But why does the girls had to have the same concert as we have?" Alvin asked as he sat down on his chair "Alvin its because Dave is also their manager plus it would be fun with them" Simon explained "Yeah but can't they have their separate? They always share the stage with us" Alvin said. The chipmunks are now seated on their respective seats. "They can since they have had more concerts than us. This is one of the few times we can have a concert with them Alvin. Theodore and I are happy with this one and if you're not then bear with it." Simon said and brings out his Science text book, Alvin rolled his eyes and Theodore brings out his talking teddy story book and begun reading it after sighing.

At the Hallway...

"I can't believe we're going to have a concert in France with the Chipmunks!!" Eleanor exclaimed as she waited for the other two to get their stuffs from their locker "I know, its always been my dream to go there! How I love to visit the Eiffel Tower!" Brittany squealed excitedly as she shut her locker. "Me too, all those wonderful places to go and beautiful sceneries." Jeanette said and the chipettes begun walking towards their classroom, once they reached it they entered and went to their proper seats. Then suddenly before Miss Smith could start her lesson the Principal knocked on the door. "Uhm Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt your class Miss Smith but the Chipmunks and Chipettes will be excused starting this day until three weeks because of their concert. They'll be packing up today and drive their way towards France because of the bad weather and the owner of the arena states that rain or shine they'll be performing for their fans" The Principal announced and Both groups smiled widely because of excitement. The 6 were excused and was outside waiting for Dave to Fetch them. "I know that we'll be missing school but we can catch up with it, its our first concert in France we're talking about" Simon said "Yeah, but drive? That will kill me inside out because of excitement" Brittany said "And I don't even think driving to France is possible" Jeanette said "Is he thinking about driving under water? I mean I'm not a map expert but I do know that there is no way he or anyone can drive from America to Europe" Brittany commented "Oh please Brittany, Dave knows what he's doing." Alvin said "Yeah like driving us from America to France? Did you happen to know that the distance between our countries are 4,775 miles through air travel?! And is only connected by the sea, We're going to drown" Brittany answered now thinking that driving is really a horrible idea "And how exactly do you know that? If I am right, which I am, You are just guessing" Alvin said looking at Brittany and the two have competitive looks. "Well Alvin, Brittany is EXACTLY right" Simon said emphasizing the word exactly. "What?! Ho-how did you know that?" Alvin asked "I just happened to love reading magazines and novels, sometimes you could really learn from those" Brittany said proudly "Whatever" Alvin said rolling his eyes. Dave then finally arrived "Sorry for the long wait guys, hop in" Dave said and they all sat down and realize there are names on the seat. THEODORE, ELEONOR, JEANETTE, SIMON, BRITTANY, ALVIN "Dave what are these for?" Alvin asked gesturing the names "I just decided to give you seating arrangements for better and comfortable ride" Dave said "Dave we're not at school" Alvin said moving to the window seat he was assigned. "Yeah and why am I away from my sisters and beside Alvin?" Brittany asked and Alvin stuck his tongue out to Brittany who rolled her eyes. "Maybe you to could agree and be more nice to each other" Dave said "Dave Brittany and I are nice to each other. So you don't have to make her sit beside me" Alvin said "Sorry Alvin but that seat is permanent" Dave said "Uhmm, Dave how are we going to drive to France? That's kind of impossible, I think" Jeanette said "Yeah Dave I totally agree" Simon said "Actually, we're first going to go to Canada to visit a friend of mine he's son is sick and wanted to meet you guys, and by then the storm will be gone. But sadly there will be a new one coming up after 1 week of that so when we arrived we'll drive the next day and board a cruise." Dave explained "Oh okay " Simon said "Dave How sick is the child and how old is he?" Eleanor asked "He's five years old and is suffering from leukemia" Dave said "Aww poor guy" Jeanette said "What's leukemia?" Theodore asked "Leukemia is a form of cancer. It is a very serious disease in which the body forms too many white cells and its kind of deadly" Simon said and Theodore gasped "Deadly?" Theodore asked "Yeah Theodore, and you know what? You're his favorite" Dave said "How long till we get there Dave?" Brittany asked "two weeks" Dave said and everyone groaned. "Okay, we're home. Let's pack our stuffs and meet each other here after 30 minutes. No over packing okay?" Dave said and everyone nods there head. The Chipettes went towards their tree house and the chipmunks followed Dave in their house.